Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

EU GT500 & S397 GT3 @ Autopolis - Fri 05 Feb 2021

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Would love a GT3 spot please mate.
I can see a few taking on the challenge of the GT3 porker...
I may just have to join you guys too, pending an hour or two of testing if I can get a few minutes here and there over the next few days... failing that I may wimp out and take the 488 option

The Porsche is really fun, until it isn't fun! :p I'll stay away from that one now :p

It is almost becoming a Porsche CUP race :D

Should I take that as a "Move us to GT3" Lars? ;)

Jan Larsen

Premium
I'm getting an error trying to install the mod when getting on the server. No specific code, just 'error installing the MOD. Try manual install'
GETMOD broken?

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
I'm getting an error trying to install the mod when getting on the server. No specific code, just 'error installing the MOD. Try manual install'
GETMOD broken?

GETMOD is like rF2. Works when it wants, and then suddenly don't work at times. Let's check a thing or two. I'll tag you in 2 min :)

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
And checked. Everything should be working from the server-side. I just had to double check I didn't poop up anything when setting up the GetMod.

All I can advice atm is to subscribe to the SuperGT's and to Autopolis on Steam.

Michael Rudolf

Premium
And checked. Everything should be working from the server-side. I just had to double check I didn't poop up anything when setting up the GetMod.

All I can advice atm is to subscribe to the SuperGT's and to Autopolis on Steam.
Seems to work now, no idea. Thanks anyway!

Jan Larsen

Premium
Still not working :)

Edit: just did it manually, no worries.

Last edited:

Alex Townsend

Premium
I was having some issues with the Getmod service. Wouldn't download for me either but I just subscribed manually and all good.
Those GT500s sound like formula cars whizzing by the pits. Gave me goosebumps the first time I heard them last night!
Looking forward to it.