Vehicle Tuning - Prohibited
Skid Recovery Force - Off
Driving Line - Off
Traction Control - Off
Active Steering - Off
ABS - Off - 1
ASM - Off
Transmission - MT/AT

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 15 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If the grid is not correct for the race, I will call a formation lap and all drivers must go to the correct position. A manual single file rolling start will commence when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- Before the event, clear your cache in GT5 Settings (Settings, Miscellaneous and Network) and then restart your PS3. This is not mandatory but it will help you.
- I will be on Teamspeak before, during and after the event. It is easier for me to pass information on Teamspeak rather than the PS3.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu99man

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the correct format:
Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stu999man
2- Dubravko Sparovec- Goodwolf_
3- Rui F. Martins- Rfm577
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

After 22 laps of side by side action i blow it with 3 laps to go losing the back end at the corkscrew and sending me into the barrier.. but looking on the bright side Rui, Dub and myself are coming to form for the GT500 series which could be very useful in the opening race :) Dub won, only by 3 seconds which after 25 laps is amazing. great nights racing on the whole. Well done Guys :)

i had a good start on the race, i was able to keep in front for a while but them i spun and was sent to last place, i was able to catch up with Dubravko and Stuart quickly, but i wasn't able to pass them right away, i ended up spinning again which ruined my tires making me have to stop 1 lap earlier and Stuart pitted rigth behind me, after pitting me and Stuart had a great battle, unfortunatlly i hitted his back end going in t1 and he spun, i waited for him to rejoin the track and them i followed him, i was able to pass him some time after and i caugth up with Dubravko, i was able to pass him to so until 3 or 4 laps from the end i was in front, but them Dubravko was able to pass me and i couldn't keep up with him and ended up spinning on the last lap, my tires were almost gone at the end of the race and there was nothing more i could do, although we finished only 3 seconds from each other, which i think isn't such a big margin after 25 laps.
Thank you for the race and good job Dubravko and Stuart :thumbsup:

Great reviews guys.

I was on a later pit stop strategy from the start so I could make a difference at the end. I didn't wanted to get in trouble like Rui and lose time.

My start from PP was good and I managed to stay in front until my pitstop. As Rui and Stuart passed I was right behind enjoying a great close fight between the two. Treacherous corkscrew got Stuart and left Rui and myself to battle it out for the win. I knew that there won't be much room to pass. After seeing that Rui wasn't going to make a mistake I put him under the pressure for the last 4 laps. In T5 after I had a good exit from T4 I got alongside Rui and made it stick.

Compared to Rui's my tyres were OK and I pushed to get away and win this very close, fast and fun event. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back