rF2 GT500 GTR @ Le Mans - Saturday 21 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Got to learn how to drive cars without ABS better, ruined my tires with two dumb spins and the FFB from the flat-spots killed me.. In the end every low speed corner was a challenge that I repeatedly lost.

Thanks for P3 Balazs :cool: and thanks Craig and Daiman for hosting this event!!!

I was driving a completely different car in the race than I was in practice it seemed... Spun multiple times, had flatspots the size of Greenland, and I was also somehow much slower than everyone else on the straights. Couldn't force myself into another 40 minutes, sorry...

I was driving a completely different car in the race than I was in practice it seemed... Spun multiple times, had flatspots the size of Greenland, and I was also somehow much slower than everyone else on the straights. Couldn't force myself into another 40 minutes, sorry...

Martin you was not alone ..I just went back on the server because I could not understand why I was so slow ...during practice I was doing over the 4s ..bloody slow...just went back on and was doing 37s with ease ...go and figure...

Shame there was not more of us, I really like the car and it just feels great.

What a come back you made @Ross McGregor, I was sitting in your car :thumbsup:

Even with such a small grid I hope you guys had some fun

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..and a special Congrads to the drivers that finished :thumbsup:

hope you all have a great Xmas and new year ...see you all in 2020 :thumbsup:

What a come back you made @Ross McGregor, I was sitting in your car :thumbsup:

Even with such a small grid I hope you guys had some fun

Cheers! I had a pee break and came back to see the race had started! Was about 18s behind the pack so had fun trying to learn the car whilst trying to catch up.

I hadn’t practised before tonight so hadn’t a clue how it would drive. It’s a car that seems easy to drive but can bite back with a vengeance. On the last lap I tried to push a bit more and went 1.4s faster than my previous fastest lap, and finally dipped into the 46’s.

Hopefully there’ll be more events in the future.

Cheers all!

Cheers! I had a pee break and came back to see the race had started! Was about 18s behind the pack so had fun trying to learn the car whilst trying to catch up.

You were seriously quick Ross! Nice win starting from the back, impressive!

I too felt like the car was different during the race because I had pretty good confidence during practice. And pace too or so I thought until I saw 46’s being done, wow!!

Really enjoyed it even though the flat spots were horrible (had to tighten the wheel nuts afterwards) and the grid was a bit small. Looking forward to joining you guys next year!!

You were seriously quick Ross! Nice win starting from the back, impressive!

I too felt like the car was different during the race because I had pretty good confidence during practice. And pace too or so I thought until I saw 46’s being done, wow!!

Really enjoyed it even though the flat spots were horrible (had to tighten the wheel nuts afterwards) and the grid was a bit small. Looking forward to joining you guys next year!!

Cheers, I’ll share my setup next time, I think there’s more tweaks to be done!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 328 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%