GT5 GT5 Videos

Impressive vid from the Grand Tour 1 Johan!. I am still stuck on 1.17.3x :( Do you use any aids? I can't brake that late, especially already in Turn 1. I think the last corner is the key. Seeing the vid, my timing is about .3 slower halfway, which should still be sub .17. But the slide on the last corner is very nice. I slide there too, but not that nice. Only tried this stage about 100+ times ppffff.

Impressive vid from the Grand Tour 1 Johan!. I am still stuck on 1.17.3x :( Do you use any aids? I can't brake that late, especially already in Turn 1. I think the last corner is the key. Seeing the vid, my timing is about .3 slower halfway, which should still be sub .17. But the slide on the last corner is very nice. I slide there too, but not that nice. Only tried this stage about 100+ times ppffff.
Yeah, one aid, and it's ABS. ABS is set at 1. It's more cuz I don't have a good feel with the brakes in this game and @ 1, you can still lock-up, and it feels better to me. Also because the G25 brake is already fully pressed in-game when I press it for just 1/2 to 3/4 or something. So it feels really weird..

Guys, anyone knows what I have to install to be able to see these videos? At home I see all, but at the work PC, I just can't even see the image that leads to the video. Any idea please?
I have installed Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash...whatever and a Java stuff aswell.

Cheers

Any help please? The odd thing is that this only happen in RD site. Another example is the RD hot lap challenge. I see the tittle but the rest of the challenge post is empty, nothing to click on to start anything...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back