GT5 GT5 Seasonal Events

While playing for the first time in ages the other day, I noticed that the 1 lap 650pp Nordschleife challenge was rather too easy :( I found it was comfortable to complete in my completely standard A4 DTM (Mattias Ekstrom's one) and even managed to get 1st with a standard F40. (Suppose all those hours spent on the Suzuka challenge in GT5 Prologue weren't wasted)
It does make me think about the accuracy of PP.
But anyway to my question, What cars have you found can cope with this 'Challenge'?

Just noticed a new seasonal event, a b-spec challenge. 3 lapss around the nurburgring nordschleife. 600pp GT500 cars with 260,000cr if you win along with a lvl 23 car ticket... well worth a shot i think

Edit: won 2 million :), for 1st you win 1 million as my login bonus was 200% 1 million got doubled :) the level 23 car ticket was a bounus.. mazda 787b :)

I've noticed that seasonal events know have a performance point bonus, the lower the pp of your car the more credits you win, also consider your login bounus as you could be finding a pot of gold at the end of every race.

i haven't tried it yet, but maybe the race modified civic
I've been doing B-Spec endro's all day, later tonight I will see what the Race Modified Civic is like and I'll let you know. From past experience with Civics it could the Premium Type R 08, but if I remember correctly stock it's 415pp. But the Race Modified Civic is around 350, so there is a lot more room for extras :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back