GT5 GT5 Racing Club - General Discussion

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
Hi everyone,

I'm starting to do events for GT5 and I'm struggling for ideas on what would get the community on GT5. Are there any suggestions?

sorry for thread typo: it was supposed to say what do you want

Personally, the Formula GT isn't that realistic and is not fun to drive without a steering wheel and pedals.

However, a FGT is easy to get as it is always available in the Online Car Dealership for 5M Credits, even if it is a high amount for some drivers.

i don't know if this is the apropriate thread to discuss this, but today i've bought a renault clio thropy car on the online used car dealership and i think it could be a fun event to do, the renault clios@grand valley had a good turnout, so mayb people would join too

i don't know if this is the apropriate thread to discuss this, but today i've bought a renault clio thropy car on the online used car dealership and i think it could be a fun event to do, the renault clios@grand valley had a good turnout, so mayb people would join too

Yes, this is the not apropriate thread but I'll allow it this time. Ideas such as this in future please send a PM and i'll do the apropriate testing and take it from there

I'm interested. Not done much racing online on GT5 due to the online issues experienced when I first got the game. Is it more stable now?
I have either car so whatever everyone goes for is cool for me.
Is Silverstone not on GT5? (sorry, been racing on Forza 4 for so long..)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%