ACC GT4's @ Nurburgring 2019 - Sunday 02 August 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Damien van de Velde

AU Racing Club Staff
1595852179996.png

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com AU#1
Track: Nurburgring
(2019)
Car: All (GT4)
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 80% dry chance)
Race Start Time: 2pm
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
DLC: GT4 Pack

Practice:
20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) - 20 minutes
Race: 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - 60 minutes (1 mandatory pit stop for Tyres)

Entry List
  1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. Pappa_G_27
  3. Damien van de Velde
  4. baker048
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Last edited:
Hi , I would like to participate , i am in the eu but I usually have free sunday mornings, I would like to know if i can register now , and what happens if I have some work related issues and I cannot attend at the last moment (if that is a problem I dont mind leaving my place free for somebody who can surely participate ) sorry for poor explaining

I just read that , sorry , then I would like to register
"When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finishing the entire race."

I am very sorry , but I cannot participate in sunday race , I have health issue with my right eye , nothing serious but I cannot see properly or even worse wear my oculus. I cant practice and I doubt that sunday is gonna be any better. Sorry guys if I have cause some organization trouble , and I really hope to be up and running again in one of your races , thanks

I am very sorry , but I cannot participate in sunday race , I have health issue with my right eye , nothing serious but I cannot see properly or even worse wear my oculus. I cant practice and I doubt that sunday is gonna be any better. Sorry guys if I have cause some organization trouble , and I really hope to be up and running again in one of your races , thanks
All good Giulio. Get well soon. Hopefully see you at a future race.

Thank you very much , looking forward to another race with you , your scheduled time is just perfect for me (sunday lunch hours) see you soon on track

Was going to warn about the brake pads being changed on pits. Was practicing a day ago and it looked like it defaulted to brake pads being 1/1 in the pit menu for the first pit strategy slot. Looks like they fixed that in a hotfix. Guess I don't have that excuse for being too slow :).

Hi all ( which means fred) Tonights race is cancelled due to poor numbers.

We are going old school tonight and doing an AMS race instead if anyone wants to join, same time etc just look for the aussie RD server

Sorry!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing