GT40 & Porsche 906 @ Le Mans - crazy FFB

Zzyzx

Warren Williams
Hi,
Anyone else get this problem? If I drive the GT40 or the Porsche 906 at Le Mans I get crazy FFB spikes going down the Mulsanne straight. (This is in the HistorX mod). I've tried switching off the RealFeal FFB and going into the RealFeel ini files and editing stuff to turn it down but nothing helps. It gets to the point where I think it's going to shake my wheel apart (T500). :confused:

The cars:
Porsche 906 '66 - FIA WSC Proto #60 (Spa) Racing
Ford GT40 - FIA WSC '69 #06 (LM) Gulf

The track:
Le Mans (Virtua_LM) - 24 Heures du Man 77 1.0

Settings in T500 profiler:
Wheel rotation - 900
Overall Strenth - 60%
Constant - 100%
Periodic - 100%
Spring and Damper - 0%

If anyone could test this and tell me if it's the same for them I would be grateful.

i have't tested this but could t be because of the bumps on the road?
since the cars are going flat out at high speeds evens some very sligth bump is increased, i don't know if that is the case, but if it is with only those two cars i don't think that migth be the problem. I don't understand anything about forcefeedback so this is the only way i can help :redface:
hope you can solve that :thumbsup:

Well I think it might be something to do with the bumps in the road but the thing is my wheel is only set up as I would normally do it for other sims. However there is a vast difference with that track/car combination. For now I changed the constant to 90% and the periodic to 35% just for those cars and created a separate profile for them. Trying to drive other cars with that is awful though.

If anyone else has had experience with this please let me know. I love this mod but this is annoying and really has me scratching my head. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%