AC GT4 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday April 3rd 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
file.php

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 4/3 for some laughs and close, clean racing. We had fantastic racing throughout the pack last week, don't miss out!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Practice Server: UP 3/28
RaceDepartment.com US Practice GT4 Zandvoort

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race GT4 racing Zandvoort

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Car:
DLC will be required to participate in this event.
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 clubsport DLC Porsche Pack 1
  • Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 DLC Red Pack

Track: Zandvoort
Track Temps: 28c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 4/3
Race#1 Zandvoort
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Zandvoort
Practice: 21:50 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 22:00 (15 minutes)
Race: 22:15 EST (20 Minutes)

screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_imola_21-11-117-14-1-47-copy-jpg.269363

Here is a quick video from our GT 4 event a few weeks back. We will be racing the GT4 class on the 1st wednesday of the month going forward.

Entry List :
    1. scottiedawg66 Maserati GT4
    2. Gelly916 Maserati GT4
    3. Faceplant Porsche GT4
    4. speed_steward Porsche GT4
    5. Angeltheartist Maserati GT4
    6. Lucky2O4F Porsche GT4
    7. durielk Maserati GT4
    8. Tennracer Porsche GT4
    9. johndough247
    10. Douglas Garcia Porsche GT4
    11. Michel Bélisle
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

On 4/10 we race the lotus 311 @ nurburgring GP (fast chicane)

***tagging previous participants***

Last edited:
Faceplantspeed_steward

thanks for signing up early and welcome! you will find a cozy home here in the US events. I recommend making sure you can get into the practice server and team speak before race night. The practice servers is the best place to practice as you will know exactly what to expect for race day.

If you have any other questions on ac either post here or send me a PM.

Once you decide what car you want just post here so I can configure the server accordingly.

Faceplantspeed_steward

thanks for signing up early and welcome! you will find a cozy home here in the US events. I recommend making sure you can get into the practice server and team speak before race night. The practice servers is the best place to practice as you will know exactly what to expect for race day.

If you have any other questions on ac either post here or send me a PM.

Once you decide what car you want just post here so I can configure the server accordingly.

Will do!
Also, I'd prefer to use the Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport if possible. Thanks again.

Looking forward to more close racing with you Douglas Garcia

Make sure you fellas spend a little time on the practice server, this is a tricky little track!
Good advice. I was thinking about joining but I will spent some time on that track first before committing to being there.

It is really nice to have club events on OUR side of the pond. Usually, I race with Europeans on weekends only.

@Michel Bélisle don't feel like you need to be a pro to come out and race with us. These are social events for fun and we have a nice mix of skill levels so everyone has someone to race with.
I am a newbie. I have no shame! ;)

I bought a T300 RS wheel on October 2018 to play GT Sport and since then I moved on to PC sims. So, at this point, I am quite slow. However, before committing to a race, I want to learn the track first to make sure that I can keep the car on the track without being a hindrance to others. I will try to make some laps tonight and see how it goes.

I remember doing some laps with R3E on the Zandvoort track and, if I remember well, that track has a few blind corners and it is generally a handful.

So far, I have only participated in Club events using R3E with the Europeans folks on Sundays.

I will keep you posted either way.

I have a question. I have Assetto Corsa with all DLCs on both PC and PS4. Any idea, if the online servers can handle mixed platform races?

Never mind. I got the answer from another forum and the answer is NO.

Last edited:
Hi Scott - I can't make the first race, but if I should be able to make the second one, if that's ok....you could definitely knock me off if the grid fills. I used to race with Bobby on Tuesdays and see some familiar faces :)
Porsche please if it works out. thanks - Rob.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%