AC GT4 @ Zandvoort - Thursday 17th of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I failed two times tonight, for the first race I forget to adjust the fuel :roflmao:, and I had to stop and add some liters. This made me start 4th for the second race, lock the wheel in the few first lap at the chicane and lost few places, then it was madness and don't regret anything :D.

@Ken Verhagen I don't know how you lived it, but for me, I have no words, maybe just so fu******* good :laugh:.

Hey guys, thanks for the racing yesterday!
I had an eventless first race from pole to finish, but starting the second race with reverse grid put me on P12, and what a crazy race! Pushed down to 16th, I worked my way up to 4th and had a great battle with Reik.
For a non-MR and non-league server, this was one of the better events I've had, surely RD events will be my go-to future funraces :)

Cheers!

Hey guys, thanks for the racing yesterday!
I had an eventless first race from pole to finish, but starting the second race with reverse grid put me on P12, and what a crazy race! Pushed down to 16th, I worked my way up to 4th and had a great battle with Reik.
For a non-MR and non-league server, this was one of the better events I've had, surely RD events will be my go-to future funraces :)

Cheers!

Grats for your race 1 victory. Very kind of you not to mention, that I pushed you off the track in the penultimate lap of race 2. I'm very sorry for that. Honestly in that particular moment it didn't feel like that to me. I felt a very light touch but also confident I had held the line. Unfortunately when watching the replay I realized that the bump or curb sent me into you, so it was on your costs that I held the line. Sorry again mate.

Besides it was a ton of fun in both races. Very tough to overtake with these slow cars...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%