AC GT4 @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday September 18 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
the GT4 cars are mild enough that you will be just fine without any practice. :)

Haha well if it were just the car it would probably be ok, but I don't know the track either!

Maybe I can get some practice in when I get home tonight, but I think it's unlikely I'll be home in time to run tomorrow regardless. I'll try though. For what it's worth, if I can make it I will want a Porsche since that is what I'm already most comfortable with.

Ok I was able to practice for an hour or so tonight and at least know which way the track goes now. I've never spent much time in the Maserati, always just been more comfortable in the Cayman, but somehow it just feels more suited to the track here even though they do similar lap times. Is it too late to change me out to a Maserati?

To be clear, there is still a really good chance I don't get home in time tomorrow, but I'll try.

Great race guys. Thanks for the driving tips @scottiedawg66 and the setup tip. Increased my rear wheel rate and it handled like a different car. Little more practice next time and I'll do better for sure. Thanks again and for hosting the wild bunch! See you in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for showing up everyone, and to Scott for hosting as always. Super fun race, I hadn't driven Watkins Glen before and it's a pretty entertaining track! I was glad I got home in time to participate.

Great racing especially with @Rob Strobel this week, you were really quick and we were never more than 2 seconds apart the entire first race, and considerably closer than that most of the time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back