AC GT4 @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday 01 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Hugo;)
Really would have loved to drive this one indeed, but few days away so i can't join:(
But next week isn't that far away and i am sure Craig will come with another nice event.
See you all soon and good luck with the race Hugo!

Sign me up, please. I'll take a spin in the Porsche.

@Martin Kraaijenbrink and @Martijn van Bommel, come and join me for a real FDR reunion :)

Hi
could you precise me if I have to put myself the BoP for the lotus GX in content manager, or if it will be directly managed by the server itself.
thanks

Can I jump ship to the Lotus too :)

I'm finding that I'm two seconds a lap faster in the Lotus than I can manage in the Ginetta - up until now the fastest car in the field. Apart from lowering the rear wing, I used the default set up on the Lotus. With a more aggressive setup I'm sure that gap would grow to three seconds. I'm usually at the back of the field, so I'm not entirely sure whether the difference is down to my quirky driving style, or between the cars on a fast track.

I'm finding that I'm two seconds a lap faster in the Lotus than I can manage in the Ginetta - up until now the fastest car in the field. Apart from lowering the rear wing, I used the default set up on the Lotus. With a more aggressive setup I'm sure that gap would grow to three seconds. I'm usually at the back of the field, so I'm not entirely sure whether the difference is down to my quirky driving style, or between the cars on a fast track.

did you used the balanc of performance as on page two of this thread ?

When i tried the lotus on the server, my bop was 0%/0%. Others on the same car had the correct bop. I was doing 1m08s so I think the bop was indeed not correct

I make 1:09 - 1:10 with the right bop manually in content manager (I am not very quick).

This is why I asked about this bop , if it comes from the server or if it must be set up manually.
I am not sure about that.

Not speaking of hard tyres (it remains possible to use softer slicks in the setup page)

I have another question.
do we need to have the gasoline for 20 minutes or 2x20 minutes directly .
there will be a pause of three minutes between two 20 minutes races.
Does that mean gasoline for 20 minutes is enough , and that it will be full again for the second race ?

How this pause will work ????

I have another question.
do we need to have the gasoline for 20 minutes or 2x20 minutes directly .
there will be a pause of three minutes between two 20 minutes races.
Does that mean gasoline for 20 minutes is enough , and that it will be full again for the second race ?

How this pause will work ????

yes, you can refuel in the pause. the first 5 will get a reverse grid order for the second race. all the others will have the positions they finished on the first race.

geat thanks !!
i would have like to practise on the server with the lotus (i sign up with it), but it seems it is not available. some other drivers are already using it (all of them Indeed)

did you used the balanc of performance as on page two of this thread ?

The 2+ second gap between the Lotus and Ginetta that I was referring to included the BoP setting. One of the four Lotus cars on the server, however, didn't have any BoP applied to it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years