Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
gt4.JPG

Thursday 20th sees us move to Donington park and the GT4 cars. This fast flowing circuit combined with the GT4 cars should make for some great action.

How to join the event
1. You will need to be a premium member on RaceDepartment.com
2. You need to be added to the RD community on Simracing.GP. (send myself or Ricoow a private message with your email address)
3. Click Here to sign up for the event.

Need Help?
Not sure about Simracing.GP, RaceDepartment Premium and how it all works?
Ping myself or Ricoow a message and we'll be happy to help get you signed up.

Event Details
Start time: 19:30BST (18:30UTC)
Cars: GT4
Track: Donington
Practice 45 minutes | Qualification 15 minutes | Race 30 minutes

Useful links
RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
RaceDepartment Club Regulations
RaceDepartment Discord

See you on track!

Last edited:
GT4's, nice :) and Donington has always been one of my favourite tracks. Guess I'm in but I'll need to decide on which car to drive. I've only tried the Maserati so far and even though I love the sound on the thing, I definitely won't be driving that death trap :thumbsdown:

I'm not sure myself but just found this:

Thanks Chris :thumbsup: adjusted the aggressive setup to reach 27.2 to 27.3 hot psi all around and that seems to work well.

Zolder was my local track back in the days, went there every summer as a kid with my dad for the European Historic Grand Prix events, and later on for the 24h of Zolder a few times. I was there the year the 1st GTR came out, they had a truck with a few rigs set up to introduce the game to the public. And of course the iconic red GTR sponsored Viper ran in that race. I remember it crashed at the chicane at the end of the back straight and lost a rear wheel, one of the mechanics ran up and threw a screwdriver over the fence so the driver could use it to lock the diff and limp home on 3 wheels. Great memories !

If you are joining the GT4 races this is one of the liveries I'll be using if you want to download it and see it on track :thumbsup:

Great to see more GT4 stuff being organised. Does anyone know why I can't pick a car to register with? None of them have the normal red Choose button on the card.

Sorry, me being dumb, didn't realise it was for Premium memebers. Need to get that sorted first. Thanks

Just give me a PM with your email when you do and I'll add you on the RD community so you can join the races.

Last edited:
The Ginetta best suited me after testing them all. Good in to the corners on the brakes and can use a touch of oversteer to help out of the corners.

Some of the others had too much understeer but that's probably my lack of time / setup with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline