AMS2 GT4 Series, A Month of Touring Car Tuesdays

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
ss190337==RDGT4.jpg

Starting Tuesday the 21st of February, the AMS2 club here at RD kick off a mini-series with the GT4 class of tourers.

Over five weeks, we will put these bright, shiny modern race cars through their paces at a range of challenging tracks across several continents. The GT4s are some of the best racers in the AMS2 arsenal & there's a wide range of cars from which to choose, with enough power to get you into trouble and a range of electronic aids to help you out.

Each race will be a contest over 45 minutes, with open setups and free choice of pit strategy and vehicle per race. There are no points on offer, though racing to win still matters. Bragging rights are on the table, & congratulations and good cheer will be in good supply - we'll be handing those out to winners and show-uppers alike. If racing with a bunch of like-minded fair racers is your bag, then you'll be well looked after in the company of your friendly, fellow RD AMS2 drivers.

The calender is as follows. A month of touring car Tuesdays, taking in Brazil, Spain, Australia and bookended with two Californian landmarks.

EventDateTrack
Round One21st FebruaryLaguna Seca
Round Two28th FebruaryJerez 88
Round Three7th MarchJacarepagua
Round Four14th MarchAdelaide
Round Five21st MarchLong beach
ss185231.jpg

The real reward of a series, beyond the winning and the rankings, is the time afforded to get to grips with your chosen car, to learn its tricks and to discover where the sharp edges are. So, armed with this knowledge, and perhaps after a difficult race, you will always know that "next week, I have a chance to do this again, to do it better". You don't need to sign up for all races, and you don't need to stick to the one car, but the more time you can put into your racing is always time well spent.

So if you feel like joining us, you can sign up in the AMS2 Tuesday GT4 races that will be posted each week in the Racing Club forums. This is where you will find all the details of the races and can ask any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Daniel, just noticed the practice server for next week is up but I get a DLC error when I enter.
I thought it was only car DLC's that were required in multiplayer ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%