AC GT4 @ Red Bull Ring - Wed 03 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Huge thanks for tonight's races Craig - had an absolute blast;)

First race had @PfzFantaribo on my outside into the 2nd corner but was committed to the exit and couldn't get out of the understeer, my apologies Yohann, hope I didn't ruin your race:( Great fun with @Spilskinanka Matt later on, thanks so much for being fair Matt I really enjoyed our tussle:)

All I remember about the 2nd race was front and rear close-up views of Yohann's car:laugh:, 15 mins of great fun, again, thank you for the super-clean racing:thumbsup:

Fantastic lap times by the podium guys, many congrats... but would you mind sawing at the wheel a bit, the odd lock up perhaps? Just so it looks really hard? Dammit :p

Thanks to all and hope to see you next Weds:)

John

Thank you all for another good race session :thumbsup:
Congrats to all :alien: and a great thanks to Craig for
making so much fun for us :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Had a blast mid pack race ,chasing Viloria I think it was for
so many laps in race 1,but couldn´t really find a gap.
In race 2 the sam thing but I got one chans so I thought
sorry for the little touch. :(
See you

Last edited:
Here are my VR onboards, in case anyone wants them:

It's great that there is someone who is committed to video my driving close behind through the whole races. You've great skills for cameraman job @Chris Down :D Love it!
:laugh::laugh:
Nice driving there! One bigger mistake for me and you would have gone go fly by..

And thx to Graig again for organizing and choosing great combo! This was little easier to handle than Supercup last week (especially if you train to race with wrong car) :whistling:

Thanks all for the great races yesterday, had 2 good races, finishing 4th also two times, real fun!! Only my starts in the Ginetta are so bad....should practise them too :whistling: Congrats to the podium Aki, Pauli and Chris:thumbsup:
Race two had a good fight with Dennis Manke, followed him for about 20 minutes to take over 4th in the last 5 minutes:p:)

Many thanks to Craig for organizing again:thumbsup::thumbsup:!

P.S. I hope everybody who joins the races has installed Helicorsa.
This app so great, you cannot miss this when racing.
I am bringing it back up to everybody's attention, cause i watched the replays and in particular race2
where i see some crashes/collisions which absolutely can be avoided with Heli....just wondering;):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Huge thanks for tonight's races Craig - had an absolute blast;)

First race had @PfzFantaribo on my outside into the 2nd corner but was committed to the exit and couldn't get out of the understeer, my apologies Yohann, hope I didn't ruin your race:( Great fun with @Spilskinanka Matt later on, thanks so much for being fair Matt I really enjoyed our tussle:)

All I remember about the 2nd race was front and rear close-up views of Yohann's car:laugh:, 15 mins of great fun, again, thank you for the super-clean racing:thumbsup:

Fantastic lap times by the podium guys, many congrats... but would you mind sawing at the wheel a bit, the odd lock up perhaps? Just so it looks really hard? Dammit :p

Thanks to all and hope to see you next Weds:)

John

It's been quite a fun time spending the race fighting and exchanging positions lap after lap with you John ! We both had our ups and downs, and any advantage I got with the Porsche in Sector 1 and the first half of sector 2 was annihilated in sector 3. That was great racing, I don't care where we finished because it was a blast. :thumbsup:

Congrats to podium, the Ginettas were too fast for our Porsches in fast/mid corners. And I made my usual mistake by spinning à la Vettel :ninja:

There is still a small caveat nevertheless, I've seen some drivers taking advantage of the outside kerbs on corner entry, which especially at T1 gives a not negligible advantage for the straight. I don't know how to feel about this.

It's been quite a fun time spending the race fighting and exchanging positions lap after lap with you John ! We both had our ups and downs, and any advantage I got with the Porsche in Sector 1 and the first half of sector 2 was annihilated in sector 3. That was great racing, I don't care where we finished because it was a blast. :thumbsup:

Congrats to podium, the Ginettas were too fast for our Porsches in fast/mid corners. And I made my usual mistake by spinning à la Vettel :ninja:

There is still a small caveat nevertheless, I've seen some drivers taking advantage of the outside kerbs on corner entry, which especially at T1 gives a not negligible advantage for the straight. I don't know how to feel about this.

Ups and downs indeed Yohann!:D
Rare or dna strand.JPG

The car differences makes great races with their strong/weak points, and the BOP for the Ginetta looks dead right... wish I'd run less wing though:p

EDIT: If anyone has the replay of the second race I'd really appreciate it - mine only saved the 1st race for some reason:cry:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back