AC GT4 @ Red Bull ring GP - Thursday 31st of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just had a short test and I'm happy with the setup, so here it is, if you like to...

I like how the front bites but be aware of a dancing rear. ;)

Attachments

• R-V1.14-MaseratiGT4-c.ini
    973 bytes · Views: 177
Reactions: Lum
Get me in with Maserati plz

Sign me in with the Porsche.

Maserati please

In with the Maserati please :)

Hello one maserati here please

please sign me in with Porsche :)

A Porsche please :)

Sign me in ;)

Added. That's what I'm talking about!

Just a thought kinda off topic but does anyone else like the Lotus Evora GX for GT4 on AC? If you max out the front and rear ride height and change the tires to the hard compound it seems to come out right. Although its really about 15hp over being even to the real GT4 cars. Just a thought to add more options.

Raising suspension will ruin the balance of the car, so I'm not going to do that. I will look into it anyway.

@Eugene Abramoff - please sign me out, I am set for couple of more hours at work, so not sure if I make it.
Sorry fort late notice, unplanned tasks arrived

I see the grid is filling out, so I release my spot. If I am home in time and awake enough I will check the server for available places.

Raising suspension will ruin the balance of the car, so I'm not going to do that. I will look into it anyway.

Aren't there any mods or upcoming releases in the GT4 class? In real life and GT4 racing I believe there's a Ginetta GT4, Aston Martin GT4, BMW M4 GT4, also there's an KTM XBOW GT4. It should be a lot of fun when there are more cars to choose from. ;)

@Eugene Abramoff - Unfortunately, I am not sure I will be able to join before qualifying. Please put me in reserve and if I can make it and there is a MC available, I will take a spot. Apologies for the late call.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back