AC GT4 @ Nurburgring GP - Thu 02Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

I'm going to go with the Cayman as well.

Can I just add that I had an absolute blast trying out these two cars on that track. For the last week I've been trying to get up and running in R3E but really found I just wasn't enjoying it for some reason. Within about 60 seconds of getting back on track in AC I was drifting the Maserati through the Schumacher-S with a huge grin on my face. For all it's quirks I just find AC an absolute pleasure to drive in every single time!

I should also add that this is my first time with GT4 and I love them already. Seems like the perfect class - good balance of power/handling, choice of two cars, good setup options. If the GT4 club races are a regular thing then you can count me in weekly!

I'm going to go with the Cayman as well.

Can I just add that I had an absolute blast trying out these two cars on that track. For the last week I've been trying to get up and running in R3E but really found I just wasn't enjoying it for some reason. Within about 60 seconds of getting back on track in AC I was drifting the Maserati through the Schumacher-S with a huge grin on my face. For all it's quirks I just find AC an absolute pleasure to drive in every single time!

I should also add that this is my first time with GT4 and I love them already. Seems like the perfect class - good balance of power/handling, choice of two cars, good setup options. If the GT4 club races are a regular thing then you can count me in weekly!

Added!

Glad you enjoy the series, the GT4 are on every other Thursday, in between the Super Trofeo races.

Will have a think about signing up, will test out the car in VR tomorrow, big grids might be risky for me though, i'll cause carnage!

Edit: might be tricky though now we aren't on summer time, will see what I can do!

Will have a think about signing up, will test out the car in VR tomorrow, big grids might be risky for me though, i'll cause carnage!
As long as you don't involve me, it's totally fine ;)

Hi Eugene - two questions for you:
- is the existing wind setting on the server what we'll be using for the race?
- when do you need us to make up our minds about which car we want?
ta! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 387850

I think I've ended up in twice as #12 and #17. Although it would definitely improve my chances if I could drive two cars at once :D

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back