AC GT4 @ Monza - Monday 14 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
from the 7th place, where I was stuck after 3 or 4 laps because I messed up and Pattrick just zoomed passed me, it was pretty lonely. I was to slow to catch Pattrick and a little bit faster than the others. Until lap 15-17 were I was trying to not fall asleep :cautious: too cautious is also not good, because I braked too much, to be sure I take the Lesmo 1 right and I turned it too early and clipped the barrier and went straight to the yellow stuff. I was on 9th and finished there. ... At least I didn't have to change the page, as I was after qualifying :laugh:

Cheers for organising @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup:

Pretty quiet race once we'd got started and @DrSayers had a wee off. I didn't have the pace to get up to @Axel Moebius & @Enzo Fazzi so concentrated on being clean and consistent to then capitalise on any mistakes made while they were fighting. They had a couple towards the end but nothing dramatic enough for me to get close enough to mount a challenge for the top spot - that said, very happy with a podium knowing any mistake from me and Nick would have been there to make me pay.

Also, apologies to @pattikins for a bit of a nudge at the second chicane - I could see that @HF2000 had royally buggered up his braking spot :p and I had to get out of the way or be collected as he shot past. I was planning on leaving you plenty of room but had to jink over - if you watch the reply, you can see me just start to move towards the apex and then realise what was going on and rapidly change my mind! Sorry again mate.

Grats to the two up front and the others that made the event :thumbsup:

As you say it was a slight bump, and when I watched @HF2000 miss the corner I understood why. There might be a question mark on whether Han had actually 'royally buggered up his braking spot', or more that he was trying desperately to catch up with @Enzo Fazzi :cautious:
:confused: :laugh:

I made the mistake of changing my setup @ the last minute in order to try & stay up with the leaders - the car felt so different with the extra fuel. Clipping the last corner coming out of 'A-Scary' and going in to a spin certainly didn't increase my confidence in the car setup. I had a good race with @Raresch though, but I wasn't sure if I'd done a Vettel on him @ turn 1 until I'd watched the replay - thankfully we both messed up the corner:laugh:.

Thanks for hosting the race Craig.

I had a good race with @Raresch though, but I wasn't sure if I'd done a Vettel on him @ turn 1 until I'd watched the replay - thankfully we both messed up the corner:laugh:.
yeah. I tried to catch the inside, then we braked, then i change back to outside because I couldn't catch you, then you went off, then I said: oh, I can make the corner and relesead the brakes and then i was off in the same manner :))

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%