AC GT4@Kyalami 2016 Wednesday December 11 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@mdupuis13 thanks for sharing that tune, and in regards to BOP I tested with a very fast guy and he and I were both about 0.15 seconds faster in the porsche so thats interesting. It should be a close race next week looking forward to it

thanks for all the sign ups fellas. just a few house keeping items.

1. I am planning to stream these races and will include the party chat unless there is anyone who is not comfortable with that.
2. Generally we will be using "whatever cool new mod" came out on RD recently for these events. So please help me keep track of any cool new cars or tracks that are released on RD only.
3. If we can finish out december with 2 well attended events I will commit to continuing these into 2020.

Sorry, i couldnt find the race server for some reason, just the practice which kept crashing (content manager and in assetto) not sure why, i double checked the time too. anyhow i hope to join in the future :)

Sorry, i couldnt find the race server for some reason, just the practice which kept crashing (content manager and in assetto) not sure why, i double checked the time too. anyhow i hope to join in the future :)

It hasn't happened yet, my friend! It starts a little less than 4 hours from the time of this post.

ahh....so Im not the only one who couldn't get onto the practice server.

I also keep getting a fatal error from my rift, which I doubt has anything to do with the server. It's the same offline, so unless I can sort it out soon I'll have to give this race a miss, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Wow, just remembered there is a race tonight I will try to make it although I haven't driven AC for a while. Not sure which car but most likely the Maserati. Hope to see all of you there!

thanks for all the sign ups fellas. just a few house keeping items.

1. I am planning to stream these races and will include the party chat unless there is anyone who is not comfortable with that.
2. Generally we will be using "whatever cool new mod" came out on RD recently for these events. So please help me keep track of any cool new cars or tracks that are released on RD only.
3. If we can finish out december with 2 well attended events I will commit to continuing these into 2020.

Good! I like the streaming! I'll try to help having a good grid every time I can...

I'm gonna have to miss this race :cry:, my rift software has had an identity crisis, wont allow me to reinstall the software, plus it's telling me I have to upgrade to Windows 10 as Oculus is dropping support for 7, which is total BS imo. So I'll be spending my day formatting and installing 10 pro, I hope it's worth the time, effort & money..........I HATE CHANGE!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be all set for the next race :thumbsup:

ahh....so Im not the only one who couldn't get onto the practice server.

I also keep getting a fatal error from my rift, which I doubt has anything to do with the server. It's the same offline, so unless I can sort it out soon I'll have to give this race a miss, sorry guys.
I swear, the fakebook warriors give you fits with that thing. Hate to miss you man.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back