AC GT4 @ Imola - Monday 30 September 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
nice driving you all. nice driving @HF2000, hope I didn't touch you or I wasn't too aggressive while in front. the G55 was faster in the end of the race, especially on the fast changes.
I should pay more attention to what cars the others are choosing. I participated at a HEMA event in Bucharest all weekend and I didn't see the thread at all :)) BUt it was a fun race :D.
thanks @Craig Dunkley for bringing them again. I like them very much.

Wow ..that was FUN some great clean racing, thanks guys, I wish it was always like that :thumbsup:

Mega pace from the front runners, but there were some great battles going on throughout the whole field :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week GT4 @ I do not know yet :thumbsup:

Sorry Dean I had Patrick on the inside not much I could do:(.
Hey no worries... I was recovering from my own mistake and you had no where to go.... I hope I didn't get anyone's way...

Tried to keep it together defending P4, but running such a low wing made the car nervous over three curbs... Made two mistakes that cost me a spot at the back of the pack running over them curbs!

Congrats to the podium guys and thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting.

Another fun race, thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting again!

I got a very good launch at the start but was knocked about a bit in the first corner, nothing too bad. Had a hard time finding the rhythm at in the first couple of laps with @Craig Dunkley keeping me on my toes. Started catching @Björn Johansson and @SOLO59 who were battling for many laps; I eventually caught up and had a good battle with them and eventually got through into P4 and built a bit of a gap. I thought it was going to be a plain sailing P4 with P3 @Geof slowly getting away, but then @pattikins got P5 and started putting in lap times faster than my Q lap! He kept me driving on the edge for the rest of the race and I actually set a PB .3 faster than my Q time, just shows what a bit of encouragement can do to your times!

Very enjoyable race, looking forward to more, thanks again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back