RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

It's being uploaded now..Maintenance time..:sleep:

Kenny..breaths a sigh of relief...:sick:

Great racing again chaps, got punted a few times but also punted, apologies again @Steve Le Gallez, Was so amazed at getting a draught off you, by the time my brain contacted my foot about perhaps moving my braking marker 20 yards earlier, you'd hit yours, so nearly slipped past but the moment I touched the grass I'm afraid there was only one outcome. Am I bad :notworthy:. Probably a good time to mention how good these cars are, lock those tyres just a fraction and things begin to go terribly wrong, extremely quickly, definitely a love/hate relationship, love the car but bloody thing hates me! Hoping very much that this new tyre model will only go to popularise tracks from the Randy Scandi collection, these tight, twisty tracks make for perfect club racing, could really do with some Caterhams or Mini's to bang around in though, throw in a GTL pack and a GB track pack and I'd have died and gone to heaven. One can but dream.................................................... just imagine if @Alex Hodgkinson was let loose on a GTL pack. :confused: J F did mention a renewed interest in releasing historical content and what better place to start.
Waffling again :rolleyes: pleasure as always guys.

Unlikely I'll be firing the Cross Bow on Thursday, we don't see eye to eye at the best of times but with an update imminent, I'm not sure your dazzling personalities will be enough to lure me away from an updated GT2 M3 and the Nords! :D

* Update is underway over at RR, so :p :laugh:

Last edited:
The patch is due later today.

It's being uploaded now..Maintenance time
tenor (8).gif

(Like I've mentioned last time, though, I believe it's someone else's setup. I might've tweaked it a bit, but other than that, I can take no real credit for it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back