GT4 DLC?

Do you think kunos will release GT4 DLC, as Blancpain is not purely restricted to GT3, Blancpain Asia series has GT4 for example. So if they decide to release a DLC along the lines of Blancpain Asia Series we would see new tracks and GT4 cars.

I really do think something like this will happen in the future, why say not to more money? What is your opinions?

I reckon they'll for sure release DLC for their newly named Blancpain World Challenge, which includes Blancpain Sprint (which is already in the base game), Blancpain Asia and the previously names Pirelli World Challenge, which, as you said, would mean GT4 cars from Blancpain Asia, and also in Pirelli World Challenge (Now called Blancpain World Challenge America)

I'm happy with more DLC, gives us more tracks and cars to race.

I reckon they'll for sure release DLC for their newly named Blancpain World Challenge, which includes Blancpain Sprint (which is already in the base game), Blancpain Asia and the previously names Pirelli World Challenge, which, as you said, would mean GT4 cars from Blancpain Asia, and also in Pirelli World Challenge (Now called Blancpain World Challenge America)

I'm happy with more DLC, gives us more tracks and cars to race.

I hope so I love GT4 and hardly any games support it !

Gt4 would be a great DLC, if they run on the same tracks it would mean they could have a quick turn around.

If its a series with all new cars and tracks, thats a lot of work. It would take time to make it all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back