AC GT4 @ Brands Hatch - Wednesday 17 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great choice! I'm definitely in with the G55. Coincidentally, here are some photos I took last weekend of them at Brands :)

xFIuXyo.jpg

lTMFCkU.jpg

Es8s6Kd.jpg

You're killing me with this timing, I guess I'll miss Champions League this time.
Count me in please, not sure about the car though I need to test them but if I have to choose I'll go for the Porsche.

I am finding this, fascinating, on this occasion; i have put quite a bit of effort into the 911.
Mainly because of the BOP situation with this car, tried my best to claw back some of the lost
time, which was “instantly” removed my from lap times.

I have got nowhere with this, but it has sort of emphasised, how quick some of our drivers are,
here on this forum.:thumbsup:

So in this instance, it is pure driver performance i am chasing, you are 2 seconds and more
of the pace, and “whoop doop” you managed to find 3 tenths on your umpteenth attempt.:(

It looks like my only hope in this race is if the LMP boys do some “culling” on their circulations.:cool:

Any chance of a “vivid yellow” 911.:whistling:

I am finding this, fascinating, on this occasion; i have put quite a bit of effort into the 911.
Mainly because of the BOP situation with this car, tried my best to claw back some of the lost
time, which was “instantly” removed my from lap times.

I have got nowhere with this, but it has sort of emphasised, how quick some of our drivers are,
here on this forum.:thumbsup:

So in this instance, it is pure driver performance i am chasing, you are 2 seconds and more
of the pace, and “whoop doop” you managed to find 3 tenths on your umpteenth attempt.:(

It looks like my only hope in this race is if the LMP boys do some “culling” on their circulations.:cool:

Any chance of a “vivid yellow” 911.:whistling:
LMP's in THIS race would be 'interesting' Ernie;):p

I write these, quite often “pointless” monologues,
not only do I forget why, but then post them anyway.
Usually forgetting to put them in the correct place.

Unfortunately it will not be the last time I will do this.:geek:

Bless.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%