AC GT4 @ Barcelona - Monday 07 October 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was BLOODY STRESSFUL :x3:. Happy to hold P4. Good racing guys :D

P.s did anyone save the replay? Tobias? Charles? I saved the wrong one :(

Last edited:
That was great fun! Just tried my best to hang in there and stay with the pack. Never been more satisfied with P6. Trying the G55 next time! :DThanks for organizing! :)

What do I have to do to get the full replay from a race? Only able to see the last two minutes. Always the same, using content manager.

Well that was BLOODY STRESSFUL :x3:. Happy to hold P4. Good racing guys :D P.s did anyone save the replay? Tobias? Charles? I saved the wrong one :(
That was great fun! Just tried my best to hang in there and stay with the pack. Never been more satisfied with P6. Trying the G55 next time! :DThanks for organizing! :) What do I have to do to get the full replay from a race? Only able to see the last two minutes. Always the same, using content manager.
Have pm'd you both with a link to the replay - just copy it into your AC replay file, any problems let me know:)

Thanks for tonight's race @Craig Dunkley and sorry you couldn't manage it - get yerself fit soon;)

Concentration was goosed after quali, went off on the 1st lap, but had great fun trying to get back into it, so huge thanks to all for the fair racing. What a battle going on for (I think) 4th to 8th, that was fantastic!:D

Apologies to whoever was in the Ginetta with flowers (sorry I don't know your name) in the last few laps, I'd gone for a move and we slightly touched, I lifted to give you place back though hope it didn't spoil your race. @TobiasR I've just watched the replay and I'm really sorry for the nudge into the left hander at the bottom of the hill - I didn't feel anything but saw you drop back, Crew Chief and Helicorsa said it was clear but from the replay it's obvious you were still on my outside by a whisker.:(

Sadly I could not participate tonight, but what a great race it was, I was watching many battles.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..and thanks to all for some superb sport :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Next week GT4? Yes but not the ideal track for the G55 ..it will be a very interesting race ...I hope to see you all :thumbsup:

If you enjoyed tonight guys, you really have to sign up for Thursday's race, this combo is nuts, just bloody fantastic:D https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-donington-1938-thursday-10-oct-2019.173529/
Would love to race with you all again, I'll get the pizzas in:p
@TobiasR
@Chark

If you enjoyed tonight guys, you really have to sign up for Thursday's race, this combo is nuts, just bloody fantastic:D https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-donington-1938-thursday-10-oct-2019.173529/
Would love to race with you all again, I'll get the pizzas in:p
@TobiasR
@Chark
Don't know if I can make it yet. I have work to finish for Friday, and if I don't, extra hours will be :)

Well that was BLOODY STRESSFUL :x3:. Happy to hold P4. Good racing guys :D

P.s did anyone save the replay? Tobias? Charles? I saved the wrong one :(
so it was the driver, not the car. the machine could have gone faster :)) ... I was dead last in the porsche so I just went to pits after 7 laps.

so it was the driver, not the car. the machine could have gone faster :)) ... I was dead last in the porsche so I just went to pits after 7 laps.
It was massively slower around corners, I think about 1.8 seconds over the lap. But on the straights i would gain about 0.7 on main straight and 0.3 on the back straight. So was a LOT of defending haha. I had a queue of about 5 annoyed ginettas behind haha.
I hope the next round is monza for the porsches ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back