RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla nice movie hateful car

Practice :

Managed true the week to do a fair bit of practice but the real breakthrough came tonight after a 4h nap , a click here a click there a click everywhere and found a really really good setup that i was comfortable, immediately went to leader boards and made a good time and then was focusing more on being consistent and worked fine...was really happy.

Qualy:
Again i couldn't hook a lap together, S1 and S2 where really nice but i was more than half a second slower in S3 and that put me into 2nd spot, was happy with that and was looking foreword to the race, 4 people within 1sec should be fun:)

Race:
Decent start, was almost in the lead at T1, off course i made a mess of it and was down in 3ed and then made another mess of T2 and was in 4th....tried some bad passing on top of the mountain didn't work and in half of lap i was already 3sec down on the leader, YEY, that's how you start a race.
Shaun had trouble with lag, Ford GT guy(sorry if i don't remember name) had a weird crash/spin something in T2 and it was me an Lorenzo....starting hunting him down and when i first got to under a second made a half spin in uphill 2nd gear left hander in S1, Turn 4, so he was 2sec ahead....again was catching up and did a full spin in S3 in the fast chicane, now 10sec behind i was pushing like mad was doing some fast laps but i knew i had no chance of catching up so switched to alternative strategy.
Told him in TS to put fuel at pitstop and he was kind enough to put in fuel and i only changed rear tires and out of nowhere i was 1.5sec ahead at pit exit, yey:))(i know he did it intentionally,good on him:) ))
But all race i was all over the place, i couldn't focus one bit, touching walls, early braking and still not making the corner...Lorenzo was allover me and then some, luckily he was making a mistake here and there and i was hanging on to the lead, on last lap he made a bigger error and as he was saying "Go on Mr. C take the win) i went wide at last turn on the grass...i was NO,NO No......Lorenzo trying to take advantage himself spun:)))so i won but it was Lorenzo's.......btw no offence to you.....you have the name of the guy i dislike in Moto GP:))

Mr.C newb tip : as a Romanian saying goes : the maths at home is never the same as the maths at the market - same here, racing alone is never the same as racing with other people, i am disappointing in me a bit

Setup is up - video and track tips here
GT3  Godzilla - Bathurst-2.03.9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back