AC GT3's @ Oschersleben - Fri 28Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you say so
5ijos0J_d.jpg
I'll never mention legs again:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sadly, I will have to drop out of this one. I was going to drill into my rig to set up my wheel tonight but found some problems with doing that so I've ordered an alternative clamp system and doubt I'll have it by tomorrow.

EDIT: Actually, screw it. I'm going to try to run with a controller
I've always been good with my hands :whistling:;)

Last edited:
Guys, please don't forget that the practice server and the race server are set at double the tire wear and fuel usage. What we are trying to do is bring a little more strategy into our races to make it more like the races we all love to watch on TV.

On a personal note, I need to let you guys know that I will not be able to attend Friday nights race and this is the last race I will be setting up and I am stepping down effective immediately as a Staff member. It has nothing to do with anyone other than myself and it has been a very hard decision to take. It has been an honor and a privilege to be your race host over the past 18 months or so. You've all helped me so much as well as the new guys when they have a question and I'm not around to answer them. You've shown me kindness and support at a time that I've really needed it and I hope I did a good job for you. You are all my friends and I will continue to haunt you and hunt you down like a dog:p:D

I'll have the race server up so you guys can battle it out. The only thing you will have to do if we don't have a staff member there is to vote the session through from practice to quali at the appropriate time which is half past the hour. I hope you guys have fun.

If any of you are interested in doing what I do or you know of someone, please let me know and I will talk to you or them and then take it to the powers that be.

• Deleted member 231027

tenor.gif

I think I will more or less drive the way this looks :roflmao:

It is a pity @Bobby Pennington you cannot make it to see the sight of The Ambassador not being able to catch his car when I place my long practiced pit maneuver attempts on his derrière as he will have a harder time keeping the car straight with his controller handicap. A shame you have to miss seeing that :-(

I will bump into him in your honor Great Leader aka The Chancer aka Boss aka Mimilukachiokulamatanahitukamalashamlarrrambharrguraiuhumbrackerrhkgruu.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%