AC GT3's @ Lucca Ring - Saturday July 25th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wanna join, what time would be that for +1 GMT

However i am seeing this track for the first time. Where can i download it?

PS. Lol, when in F1 new tracks were introduced i was like "omg drivers now need to learn it" and every time they were right on the limit. Its the same now with me. Not from now, but years and years back. We are really pro guys :D hahaha
hey Dusko, the track is in the OP, practice would start at 18.00 for GMT + 1. you can join anytime you like before qualli! shall we put you on the list?

Reactions: Dux
@Si Since its like that i am joining right now on the server, IF online

EDIT:Server not online ...

Last edited:
Cheers for the race guys :)

Tough track, leaves no mistake unpunished. Stuffed up the fast right-hander (turn 4 I think) late in the race, hit the wall on the left, was sent flying in the grass on the right. Got stuck there with a good amount of damage and decided to call it a day.

Reactions: Si
Indeed @Si
This (practice + quals) was my first participation in RD race after a year perhaps.
The track, name i dont catch it, was first time i drove today. Had few laps before more people came in. Before they came laptimes were 2:03 with the McLaren and Nissan and i got 2:04 and thought it was good for first flying lap but very soon after that became 2:01.
When more people joined and time fell down to 2:00 i was lapping 2:02 then 2:00 and when Machedo i think was, put time of 1:58.0 i was driving for 1:57.5 with the Mercedes and did mistake on last sharp & slow right left corner. In qual he did 1:56 which was amazing, and at that point i lost my internet.

The track is really hard and you need to nail all corners to get perfect lap. Not really space where you could play more with corners. I enjoyed it up to that point. Sadly i didnt made the race.

Indeed @Si
This (practice + quals) was my first participation in RD race after a year perhaps.
The track, name i dont catch it, was first time i drove today. Had few laps before more people came in. Before they came laptimes were 2:03 with the McLaren and Nissan and i got 2:04 and thought it was good for first flying lap but very soon after that became 2:01.
When more people joined and time fell down to 2:00 i was lapping 2:02 then 2:00 and when Machedo i think was, put time of 1:58.0 i was driving for 1:57.5 with the Mercedes and did mistake on last sharp & slow right left corner. In qual he did 1:56 which was amazing, and at that point i lost my internet.

The track is really hard and you need to nail all corners to get perfect lap. Not really space where you could play more with corners. I enjoyed it up to that point. Sadly i didnt made the race.
yeah...thought that was the case!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back