AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 5th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A tough but great race tonight. I'd a shocker of a start, thought first gear was shorter than it turned out and bogged it when the lights went out. Lucky for me @hape teleported to pits so I didn't loose any spots, but it let han settle in his GTR ahead. Just had to be content with following him to the pit stops. There was no passing the orange brick on it's home turf!

I didn't change tyres and had and pretty smooth pitstop but was still surprised to be in P4, under cutting @thom462 and @GEO147, not just @HF2000 like i thought. It worked out pretty well! George eventually slid by, before making a proper overtake a few laps later :roflmao:. Thomas unfortunately had a spin after a brief battle, could have been a great battle and would have brought han back into it. Wasn't to be!

Congrats to the podium. Looking forward to driving in a straight line next week!

I knew that was going to be a slog, slog it was too. Great racing with all of you.
Still managed not spin it. That was all I was interested in, staying in one piece.
Thomas was having troubles, I assumed near the end of his softs, which gave George a head start, really wondered how I managed to get out of my pit stop in front of him. That was a bit of luck. Phew.:D

Thank you @Interslice for the organisation. Congratulations to podiums. :)

Next sunday's event is up! Thanks to everyone involved last night :thumbsup:

That was a fun race at the back of the grid!

I got a good start for once and I had great battle with Richard B and Hans-Peter mid way through the race. with Colin closing in fast.
The Z4 was strong off the last corner but couldn't quite get it done into Tarzanbocht so had to get the undercut on Richard with a splash and dash pitstop. It worked out well and managed to gap Colin as well.

Well done to the podium and thanks to Brian for setting it up.

В будущем планирую принять участие в ваших чемпионатах. С какой физикой тренироваться: дефолт или CSP?
google translate: In the future I plan to take part in your championships. Which physics to train with: default or CSP?

В будущем планирую принять участие в ваших чемпионатах. С какой физикой тренироваться: дефолт или CSP?
google translate: In the future I plan to take part in your championships. Which physics to train with: default or CSP?

We use the default physics on all kunos cars.

Как отключить физику CSP? Просто снять галочки в "Physics tweaks"?
google translate: How do I disable CSP physics? Just uncheck "Physics tweaks"?

I'm not sure what you mean to be honest. Maybe this is the FFB tweaks?

I thought you meant the complete physics reworks that are available for some kunos cars e.g. the praga R1 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/physics-reworked-for-praga-r1.28548/history

Once you don't alter the files for the car itself using this type of mod, it will be fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back