AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 31st January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm working this coming Sunday, so Laguna sounds good to me :laugh:.

Just a suggestion @Chris Down I know a few of the RD club regulars that have recently gone awol are currently practising for a gt3 race @ Mosport (tonight), so it might tempt them back if you run it on Sunday.
The above is just a ruse. I don't want you to run Le-mans on Sunday. Please don't make me beg. I'm too old, & my knees won't take it. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Nooo! Not twice in a week (yes I'm one of them) :p

I'm too old, & my knees won't take it
Good grief Patrick! I'm doubting if, between you, Ernie @Kek700 and myself we could make one decent body:roflmao::p

---------------------------

Just so y'all know, I really miss playing out with you guys:inlove: though since this effing 'virus thing', Sunday nights are absolutely manic, packing the weekend's orders ready for Monday delivery ('cos we have to sell mainly on the 'net now, rather than our shop). Thought I'd got a chance to race last night, then my son and his g/f invited themselves round for nosh:rolleyes:

To top it all, a few of weeks ago I had a mini-stroke (TIA) so am racing less until *The Numskulls get back to work (well, until the Statins stop causing me grief!)

*https://ukcomics.fandom.com/wiki/The_Numskulls ;)

Good grief Patrick! I'm doubting if, between you, Ernie @Kek700 and myself we could make one decent body:roflmao::p

Just so y'all know, I really miss playing out with you guys:inlove: though since this effing 'virus thing', Sunday nights are absolutely manic, packing the weekend's orders ready for Monday delivery ('cos we have to sell mainly on the 'net now, rather than our shop). Thought I'd got a chance to race last night, then my son and his g/f invited themselves round for nosh:rolleyes:

To top it all, a few of weeks ago I had a mini-stroke (TIA) so am racing less until *The Numskulls get back to work (well, until the Statins stop causing me grief!)

Are you ok? I hope you are.

Just so y'all know, I really miss playing out with you guys:inlove: though since this effing 'virus thing', Sunday nights are absolutely manic, packing the weekend's orders ready for Monday delivery ('cos we have to sell mainly on the 'net now, rather than our shop). Thought I'd got a chance to race last night, :) then my son and his g/f invited themselves round for nosh:rolleyes:

Really shocked, I had wondered why the no show, I must admit I gave you a face with hearts, then I read it all and quickly changed it to a wow.:redface:

Just must say, we all really miss you. And very pleased your response to Frank was a, you are ok.:)

Definitely missed you man, but take care of yourself and only rejoin when you feel up to it :) Really glad you're feeling better.

I knew that your life was hectic with the house, shop etc., but I was genuinely shocked to hear that you've had a mini-stroke. Obviously, I wish you a speedy recovery back to full health. Like Ernie, I also miss you - not just as a target :p:laugh:.

Re- the 66 Club. To my knowledge I haven't been banned:cautious::laugh:, so I will try & make an effort to join one of the races.

Glad to here you’re ok
Really shocked, I had wondered why the no show, I must admit I gave you a face with hearts, then I read it all and quickly changed it to a wow.:redface:

Just must say, we all really miss you. And very pleased your response to Frank was a, you are ok.:)
I couldn't find an appropriate emoticon so here's some text! Good to hear you are doing alright and still racing @Medilloni. Thought it must have been yourself on georges youtube!

Look after yourself :coffee:
Definitely missed you man, but take care of yourself and only rejoin when you feel up to it :) Really glad you're feeling better.
I knew that your life was hectic with the house, shop etc., but I was genuinely shocked to hear that you've had a mini-stroke. Obviously, I wish you a speedy recovery back to full health. Like Ernie, I also miss you - not just as a target :p:laugh:.

Re- the 66 Club. To my knowledge I haven't been banned:cautious::laugh:, so I will try & make an effort to join one of the races.
Thanks guys, really appreciate your kind thoughts! :inlove: The meds I have to take make me a bit tired but as soon as that's worn off and the business allows I'll be back.:)

And now for the gif you all expected:p:p
ibb.gif

Hockenheim..? I feel lost without a circuit to practice for. IDK why. Does anybody else run a server for fun?
We never raced at Hockenheim as far as I know. Don't know if there's a mod for it that is accepted by RD.
Anyway I saw that Chris is setting up an event on Simracing.GP with LeMans (Circuit de LaSatre(with chicanes). So you can go practice that circuit.

We never raced at Hockenheim as far as I know. Don't know if there's a mod for it that is accepted by RD.
Anyway I saw that Chris is setting up an event on Simracing.GP with LeMans (Circuit de LaSatre(with chicanes). So you can go practice that circuit.
Search -> This Forum only -> *only search Titles -> Hockenheim:

And the Link to the track in the thread:

Lorenzo Bonder was a Staffy once iirc so while not being the most accurate Hockenheim version, it's legal :cool:

Search -> This Forum only -> *only search Titles -> Hockenheim:

And the Link to the track in the thread:

Lorenzo Bonder was a Staffy once iirc so while not being the most accurate Hockenheim version, it's legal :cool:
Great! If @Chris Down will use this track sometime I'm all for it.

Wow.. :( take care @Medilloni , hope you will fully recover at soonest!

After a few weeks of ramping up the technical challenge, let's have something more relaxing, and get some Italian summer sun. It's Monza, of course -- come join us for 60 minutes of Sunday racing action!

There is also a tea drinkers version of hockenheim.

I remember having raced in this circuit in Grand Prix 2 and F1 Racing Simulation, not to talk about that I'll always remember it for the Schwantz vs. Rainey EPIC battle in 1991. It would be a welcomed jump in the past, but the actual layout is good anyway

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%