AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 31st January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
33811282972_360cf15b48_b.jpg

by filnove on Flickr: link

I've just heard that the Dutch are rioting in the streets because we didn't run GT3 at Zandvoort in years. I've told @HF2000 that as long as he puts the molotov cocktail down and leaves @Bertje's bicycle alone, we'll run it this week. Also, contractually I now love Max Verstappen, gouda cheese, and clogs. Come join us for 60 minutes of racing action!

600px-Circuit_Park_Zandvoort-1999.svg.png

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: #13
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: Zandvoort OSRW (download here)
Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC (60 minutes)

Entry list:

1. Chris Down - 650s (event host)
  2. doof205 - 911
  3. JamKart22 - GT-R
  4. random2k4 - Z4
  5. HF2000 - 488
  6. RasmusP - 488
  7. Interslice - 488
  8. UHF79 - 650s
  9. Luca Badin - R8
  10. boomRoasted - SCG
  11. neesve - 650s
  12. Goblin616 - AMG
  13. Partick Eaton - Z4
  14. garyb 76 - 911
  15. Fiberoptix - Z4
  16. hape - 650s
  17. Bertje - 650s
  18. pattikins - 650s
  19. Kek700 - 911
  20. SOLO59 - R8
  21. Gangsta710 - 911
  22. Ulfhedinn - Z4
  23. Marko77 - 650s
  24. Axel Moebius - GT-R
  25. Taj Johal - Lambo
  26. Aksu - 650s
  27. Sheashant L - 650s
  28. maxilogan - 650s
  29. Medilloni - 488
  30. Henri Sinik - 650s
  31. Shakunee - 650s
  32. thom462 - 650s
  33. Free slot
  34. Free slot
  35. Free slot
  36. Free slot
UTP#2

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Can't keep me away. 911 please Chris.
GT-R please
give me another go
650s
thanks Chris
Z4 please
Ferrari F2004 488 please, Chris.
Sign me up please! 488 again.

Nice to see "my mod" being used.. Lol.. I only got the permission to upload a well done zip file :roflmao: :whistling:
488 please chris
@Chris Down Mclaren 650S please :)
I'm in with the R8, please. Man, I'm SO READY to get mad at Scheivlak!
Another round with the SCG, Chris, thanks :)

Welcome lads!

Sign me up please! 488 again.

Nice to see "my mod" being used.. Lol.. I only got the permission to upload a well done zip file :roflmao: :whistling:
Hi Rasmus, maybe you can make an OSRW version for the 2020 layout of Zandvoort?
It's here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-f1-layout.31840/
In this layout there are several changes in the track. The most important is the broadening and the banking of the last turn which will make it easier to overtake because slipstreaming can start before this turn.

Hi Rasmus, maybe you can make an OSRW version for the 2020 layout of Zandvoort?
It's here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-f1-layout.31840/
In this layout there are several changes in the track. The most important is the broadening and the banking of the last turn which will make it easier to overtake because slipstreaming can start before this turn.
Sadly not.. I never touched any track file myself.
When we needed more Zandvoort slots for the club races I searched for it and found a hint to its existence somewhere...
Then I PM'ed Matheus Machado and he sent me the files and gave me the permission to upload it. He couldn't be bothered to do it himself, busy guy it seemed :roflmao:

Btw: not wanting to play the moral police but that F1-layout mod doesn't look scratch made but rather like a edit of the original Kunos track.
Even states it in the overview: " The original Kunos version, edited with Blender. "
In theory that's not allowed and the mod should be deleted from RD...

Extended grid slot mods are different: You create another layout that used an additional file. That file is "scratch made". Afaik it doesn't contain any geometry and only places pitslots to specific coordinates.
You can see it when looking at the size.
OSRW mods: <1mb
F1 Zandvoort edit: >200mb

Last edited:
I'd like to join also please. AMG - I'll stick with it until next 'season' - do you do seasons? BTW Any love for Red Bull Ring next time out? (I was driving there with a friend yesterday; what a track!)

Is the server down? I'm not seeing it.

Welcome!

I don't always have time to sort out the server on Mondays, usually it's a fairly busy day for me. You can always just run a single player practice session with the settings in the post, though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%