AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 31st January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to join also please. AMG - I'll stick with it until next 'season' - do you do seasons? BTW Any love for Red Bull Ring next time out? (I was driving there with a friend yesterday; what a track!)

Is the server down? I'm not seeing it.

yeah, lovely track! I second the request to race there sooner or later

Certainly a tight and twisty track, I don't seem many overtaking places.
That is certainly true.
The best overtake opportunities are on the straight before the chicane and the start/finish because both straights are after a tricky turn where a small mistake is easily made.
That goes for GT but not for the present F1 cars. Both turns are easy with the downforce they have. That's why the new lay out (2020) has a redesigned last turn which is broadened and has more banking so that the F1 cars can start an overtake just before the last turn. We hope to see in september if that will be the case indeed.

Last edited:
hi
the only Porsche is the Porsche 911 R 2016 GT3 did you mean this car?
hape
Oh come on! Let him have the 900R:
1611682353028.png

Last edited:
Not at all Brian @Interslice , I am pretty hopeless with this circuit, in any car,
I thought I would give my favorite car a go, i may be slow here, but it sounds so
Good.
All the cars are pretty equal here, Z4, 488, 650S are probably the best choice here.
The circuit is so narrow , overtaking is really difficult. My starts are alway very susceptible, so have gone for a car I like very much.
That’s all. :)
PS
I will be spending this week trying my best to get it to work well here if I can, that I find much more interesting than trying to eek out the last 1/10th from just practicing on a circuit I don’t like.:unsure:

Not at all Brian @Interslice , I am pretty hopeless with this circuit, in any car,
I thought I would give my favorite car a go, i may be slow here, but it sounds so
Good.
All the cars are pretty equal here, Z4, 488, 650S are probably the best choice here.
The circuit is so narrow , overtaking is really difficult. My starts are alway very susceptible, so have gone for a car I like very much.
That’s all. :)
PS
I will be spending this week trying my best to get it to work well here if I can, that I find much more interesting than trying to eek out the last 1/10th from just practicing on a circuit I don’t like.:unsure:

I had great fun in it on sunday. The sound. Yes. Especially battling against another 911 its amazing. The turbo cars can't compare to it. I'll defo come back to it again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back