AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Saturday January 7th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good stuff. Frankly I was amazed how competitive i was after such a long hiatus. One gripe i have is how poor we were treated by lapped traffic in this race. I dont know who the driver was since they had a hodge podge name (which i thought was against club rules). But he basically blocked Sun and I after many corners of blue flags. I lost my replay so cant show the evidence, but he went out of his way to block me and spun me in the the long left hander. Didnt cost me anything other than a chance to fight with Sun, but still pretty crappy behaviour.

I don't wanna call someone specific, bu what happened to the rule, using real life names in club races ?? I like it more to race against somebody called (for example) "Max Mustermann" than 123Max456

Guys, I'm just going to post this here as a reminder for future races. I understand that some of you may not like it due to anonymity, but it makes it easier for us to know who we're racing and helps with incident tracking.

Racing Club Rule #2:
"We always use our real name in racing games and on the forum we have created a special user field in your profile to show your real name to other premium members. Click here if you don't know how to change your in-game name to your real name."

Realized I was off a day...had it in my head it was Sunday. I can't read - dang it! Looks like it was fun

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back