AC GT3 @ Zandvoort OSRW - Sun 24th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did try to qualify, but my headache has got worse and I won't be able to race. Sorry for adding to the long list of dropouts :(

Internet back... bloody hell... I am really disappointed... spent hours on the setup and practicing. Finally able to do under 1:45 at race trim, able to make mediums last half an hour and my bloody internet goes down. Hope you guys had fun. There is always next week I suppose.

I'm sorry @Medilloni. You should be third. I don't know what happened, I should be 10th or something like that. But I made a screenshot of it as I probably never will be on the podium again! :roflmao::p

I didn't see red lights at the start. Has anyone an idea what went wrong? I was so happy to qualify 6th and then this ... 14th after turn 1:cry:

I had a very strange bug that I had never experienced before. When I stopped at the pits in the race there was no refueling progress bar, so I decided that I blew past my pit box (and it did look like I might have stopped a tad too forward), so I reversed (which took time as the gear box was locked but I had no idea why) and then drove into the box again and finally got my fuel with the usual progress shown. But when I drove out of the pits I realized that I had 17 extra liters on board, so I actually pitted twice. Lost about 12 seconds for that, fortunately had just enough extra gap to come out still ahead.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back