AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Friday April 21th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Everyone raves about the GT3s because you can plant your foot on the floor and not worry about oversteer.

I must be in the more powerful GT3 class because I slide all over the place.

I feel like the only guy who puts more downforce in the car rather than less.

@Andrew Scott @menos | M6 @MTBR2001 @Allan Ramsbottom I'm going to be on teamspeak and racedepartment eu server #2 in just a bit to practice the MX5 cup car at Highlands Short . I'm designing a bunisness card for my wife for her photography business right now. Take me maybe 30 min. if any of you are up for it. Mention a mate in the conversation too. The more the merrier. I'll leave the racedepartment.com site open in my browser for any notifications from you guys.
Would love to join but work calls.

Would love to join you mate:) but chores are a calling, need to wash my car too, it's well overdue:confused:
Just go to C:\ …\Assetto Corsa\system\cfg\assetto corsa.ini and change value from:
dirt: 0.7
to:
dirt: 0.2
… or an even lower value … no more car washing ensues ;-)

I'll just move to Australia so we're on the same time:D:D:D
Sounds awesome to me buddy, just let me know when ya arriving, I'll organise an Aussie welcome piss-up/BBq;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just go to C:\ …\Assetto Corsa\system\cfg\assetto corsa.ini and change value from:
dirt: 0.7
to:
dirt: 0.2
… or an even lower value … no more car washing ensues ;-)
:):)Seriously.........:cry:I tried the above but Windows just chucked a fit and Blue Screened, and my beloved XR8 is still dirty:whistling::whistling::laugh::roflmao::roflmao:

Gotta sign out of this one, sorry. A league race is coming and I'm way out of the fast guys' pace, so I better be practicing for that race tonight. Will be looking forward to the next Friday

:cry:
I'm just now leaving work. No way I'm gonna make the green flag. Have fun guys!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%