AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Friday 7th August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
GT3.jpg

GT Fridays!

Help us to christen Assetto Corsa 1.2 with this awesome GT event! All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AUSTRALIA
Teamspeak Password: Click Here
Racing Club Rules: Click Here

Cars:
BMW Z4 GT3 | McLaren MP4-12C GT3 | Mercedes SLS GT3 | Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
Track: Circuit Park Zandvoort
Weather: Mid-Clear | Ambient: 23C | Track: 33C

Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice:
20:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying:
21:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race:
21:15 AEST (25 laps) - 1 Mandatory Pitstop

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. evo2rs (pre-booked)
  3. Nick10
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Michael Young
  6. RenZ_
  7. led00m
  8. Sniper
  9. Yuri
  10. Matt Bailey (pre-booked)
  11. Ashley Cowan (pre-booked)
  12. Lorenzo Bonder
  13. Evan Spall (maybe)
  14. DarkElf12 (maybe)
  15. Vacant
  16. Vacant
  17. Vacant
  18. Vacant

Last edited:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday ?? Not sure now which ones I should/can do? The way Imola is going for me I might skip the league and do the other two:)

Chris, my PC gone away for inspection, I emailed to company it was built by, explained my issues on a 6 month old PC, ( it's already had new motherboard,fan heat sink, and graphics card? ), top boss rang me, and it was taken in, having a complete overhaul, he was unaware of the above replacements, motherboard only a day old and replaced etc, and is replacing the chip and having his tech replace whatever it needs.

He was really helpfull, as he's chasing my business work, several towers and laptops, so I'm gonna keep him hungry.

So I'm hoping it's back for Friday, if I'm not there, it's not :(

Just letting you know.

Chris, my PC gone away for inspection, I emailed to company it was built by, explained my issues on a 6 month old PC, ( it's already had new motherboard,fan heat sink, and graphics card? ), top boss rang me, and it was taken in, having a complete overhaul, he was unaware of the above replacements, motherboard only a day old and replaced etc, and is replacing the chip and having his tech replace whatever it needs.

He was really helpfull, as he's chasing my business work, several towers and laptops, so I'm gonna keep him hungry.

So I'm hoping it's back for Friday, if I'm not there, it's not :(

Just letting you know.
Not a problem at all mate :) Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline