rF2 GT3 @ Yas Marina - Friday October 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yas Marina GT3 Race 1 & 2 Finish-Screenshot

Was an exciting race in two runs - screenshot is of two end results - and I'm pleased with my result. 1.Lauf in at No. 3 and the 2nd Run I've even screwed up by an early start and a drive through penalty and therefore rank 8 in the second run.
I want to apologize for an Audi driver I've hit something in the curve of the fray. Unfortunately, I have disabled the replays and can not say who it was - sorry!

I'm just irritated about the many applications and there were so few riders at the start anyway, but for a sprint race, it was quite ok and you should test the mod a little more in longer races.

Congratulations to the podium riders and all who came to the finish and thanks to RD for the event.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
War ein spannendes Rennen in zwei Läufen - Screenshot liegt bei von beiden Endergebnissen - und ich bin erfreut über mein Ergebnis. Im 1.Lauf auf Platz 3 und den 2.Lauf habe ich selbst verbockt durch einen Frühstart und einer Durchfahrtsstrafe und deswegen Platz 8 im zweiten Lauf.
Entschuldigen möchte ich mich bei einem Audi-Fahrer, den habe ich etwas angefahren im Kurvengetümmel. Leider habe ich Replays deaktiviert und kann nicht sagen wer das war - sorry!

Irritiert bin ich nur über die vielen Anmeldungen und das trotzdem so wenig Fahrer am Start waren, aber für ein Sprintrennen war es ganz ok und man sollte die Mod doch etwas mehr testen in längeren Rennen.

Gratulation an die Podiumfahrer und alle, die ins Ziel kamen und danke an RD für das Event.

This was great, it was my second online event ever so I must say I'm very pleased with my result in the second race at least. In the first race I lost concentration and missed the braking point on the last turn witch resulted in a big slam to the barrier. This made the car undriveable and I had to forfeit. Overall it was a lot of fun, and good experience for me.

Thanks to RD, Lee and everyone who participated in this race.

BTW Sorry Marcel for that incident on lap 2 of the second race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back