rF2 GT3 @ Yas Marina - Friday October 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys! I have a promblem with this mod... When i go to update servers on rfactor i have this message " Internet matchmaking for rfactor is temporarily unavailable" and this message too "matchmaker did not response". If i choose another mod everything is ok could someone help me please??

Hi guys! I have a promblem with this mod... When i go to update servers on rfactor i have this message " Internet matchmaking for rfactor is temporarily unavailable" and this message too "matchmaker did not response". If i choose another mod everything is ok could someone help me please??

Yeah some mods have that. But its not a big problem you can use matchmaker with a other mod to select the server.
And when you join it switches to the GT3 and you can pick your car.
Or you can select All vehicles and tracks in the racing series section. That will work also. :)

Hi Lee. Sorry I might not be able to make it, something cane up at work which meant I had to swap onto a late shift. I finish at 20:15 UK. I may be able to make race 2.

sorry but i'll have to drop out of the race, i'm having problems whit my internet/pc, and almost every 5 min. i lose my internet conection, so i won't be able to do the race.

i'm sorry and i hope to be able to participate in the next event whit this mod

I enjoyed myself tonight. I really like the track, allthough it was my first run on this layout. Once I got the feeling with the car, the times improved aswell.

Race 1: Qualified 11th of 13. Went through the race without any other hickups than a couple of outbraking maneouvres, and a spin on my own. Finished 8th.

Race 2: Qualified 7th of 13 with a new PB. Again I had a good run, and was catching up to Polat when I outbraked myself, and had to go wide in the hairpin after the longest straight, and got a Stop & Go for cutting the track. After 2 laps I went in, stopped, and went out again. Thegame disagreed with this, and I was disqualified from my fight for 4th.

The results were not showing my runs tonight in the right way, but still happy with my performance :) Hope to do equally good and sit with the same good feeling after WV8 tomorrow :)

Thanks guys, a pleasure racing with you tonight! Thanks to RD for hosting!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%