rF2 GT3 @ Yas Marina - Friday October 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gt3headerqzjyza.png

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM GT3
Mod: Apex GT3 + Patch (Download Mod First)
Track: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes, Standing Start)

Notes

• All cars will be allowed, it is a free choice of car.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Chris Butcher
  3. - Francesco Huber
  4. - Tomasz Matuszewski
  5. - Berkem Ceylan
  6. - Kyle Puttifer
  7. - Roy Magnes
  8. - Polat Alemdar
  9. - Tom Watts
  10. - David Gronvalls
  11. - Morten Wernersen
  12. - Marcel Purschke
  13. - Cory Linton
  14. - Martin Gosbee
  15. - Kirill Ponomarjov
  16. - Andre Martins
  17. - Boy van de Laar
  18. - Alvaro Barbosa
  19. - Erik Tveit
  20. - Simon Melhuish
  21. - Valerio Vinassa
  22. - Sercan Acikgoz
  23. - Jon Davies
  24. - Mike McGeer
  25. -
  26. -
  27. -
  28. -
  29. -
  30. -
  31. -
  32. -

Any chance that you guys will run this on the weekends? I'd love the opportunity to race, but you fellas run the events a couple hours too early for me on the weekdays. I'm in the states, and not home from work when you get rolling. Same reason I can't participate in league races actually.

Any chance that you guys will run this on the weekends? I'd love the opportunity to race, but you fellas run the events a couple hours too early for me on the weekdays. I'm in the states, and not home from work when you get rolling. Same reason I can't participate in league races actually.

Sorry, very unlikely to happen, weekends are fairly well stocked in the upcoming weeks with RDLMS, V8's and RDFPC all on rFactor.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back