Cars GT3 WORLD SERIES [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GPfan submitted a new resource:

GO TO "VERSION HISTORY" TO DOWNLOAD ALL COMPONENTS.

GT3 WORLD SERIES - Mod with latest GT3 cars.

The GT3 World Series mod features 6 diferent GT brands on first release, in the future we will add more cars for a more complete package!
High quality 3d models, lots of detail. Physics are based on real data from teams.The mod comes with more then 150 skins from 2015 to 2016 seasons.View attachment 150644

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
This mod is absolutely amazing, I think the best GT3 cars yet released on any platform. They look good, sound goog, are FPS friendly and most importantly are a blast to drive. Big thanks!

Fantastic group of GT3 Mods for rF2 with a large selection of liveries, awesome audio and feels very nice with my T300RS...only niggle I have is when in cockpit view the bentley's steering wheel sits to low and is off centre, sitting slightly to the left for my viewing in triple screen,...oddly enough this problem is the same with the Bentley in R3E.
All in all though a great mod.

Last edited:
Anyone want to help me to install the mods please. Was expecting a rar file with simple drag to relevant folder but upon download completion, I see STK_Bentley_GT3_1.0rfcmp Prompted to open or save & not sure what to do next??

Anyone want to help me to install the mods please. Was expecting a rar file with simple drag to relevant folder but upon download completion, I see STK_Bentley_GT3_1.0rfcmp Prompted to open or save & not sure what to do next??
I just drag and dropped the 'rfcmp' files to the folder named 'Packages' in your Steam rFactor 2 installation. Then when you start up rF2, select the 'Packages' icon on the left hand side of the menu....scroll down to STK_Bentley_GT3_1.0 then click on install, that's it...hopefully I have not missed anything

Have had a drive with all the GT3 car mods in this pack and I must say they are very good...still need a little work to be perfect, but very enjoyable, especially the Audio in all cars...very nice indeed ( for my PC set up).
But can I make a suggestion on one thing that seems to plaque some cars in almost all the Sims I have installed...the 'Steering Wheel Position' when the seating height is adjusted, namely on this Mods 'Bentley GT3' (see attached image I have adjusted in Photoshop)...only really my personal preference though...lol.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139655663@N08/29442250435/in/dateposted-public/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%