Resource icon

Career GT3 World Championship 2016 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
c4p submitted a new resource:

GT3 World Championship 2016 - GT3 World Championship 2016 - 9 races - 100km - 17 Opponents

Welcome to the GT3 World Championship 2016

yxvUXrY.jpg

Choose between nine GT3 cars and master nine of the world's greatest tracks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!-Note: DREAMPACK 1, 2 and 3 DLC are required for this career mode-!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cars: (cars...

Read more about this resource...

c4p updated GT3 World Championship 2016 with a new update entry:

GT3 World Championship 2016 1.1 - Race 8 corrected, should be good now - sry :-)

Welcome to the GT3 World Championship 2016 1.1

yxvUXrY.jpg

Choose between nine GT3 cars and master nine of the world's greatest tracks.

!-Note: DREAMPACK 1, 2 and 3 DLC are required for this career mode-!

Cars: (cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello mate, thanks for this great mod.
One question; is it possible to select which skins each car will use? Or it uses the default AC ones?
Thanks!

One question; is it possible to select which skins each car will use? Or it uses the default AC ones?
Thanks!

Hello, unfortunately no. Default skins are the best option I think. I could add a skinpacks, but even then you couldn't change the skins by yourself.
And everyone has another flavor, so I decided so go with the vanilla skins :)

Thanks!
Hello,

Yes, you can change the skin to the one you want, even create new Careers modes with only notepad, the problem is that it's tedious. If you go to career\series_gt3_wc_2016_650 you will find 2 ini files, one of them has the main settings (points, etc) called "Series" and then other one called "opponents" which contains the info of the AI drivers. You can change the name of the skin by taking it from the car folder (or with the Carrer generator application from this section). Just respect the name and change it on "opponents.ini". If you want to change your own car driver name/skin you must go to each of the Events folder and modify the last "code" paragraph.
[CAR_0]
SETUP=
MODEL=-
SKIN=racing_63
DRIVER_NAME=Norman Gas
NATIONALITY=GER
Changing the name you want, nationality and also skin. Don't really know why the Model is empty but you can simply compare this information with the carrers created by Assetto Corsa and you will be able to get how it should be. Hope you could understand my explanation.

Hi mate. Very good mod, just did the first race. The only problem was I did a pit stop to refuel while the AI did nothing and from 1st I ended up finishing 14th. Is there a way to make the AI to do a mandatory pit stop? If not, every race you have to start with a full tank.

What is the AI Aggression set to? The Skill is 100 and editable in the ini file, but can we change or see the Aggression level? Is this a value i can add in the .ini files? ? Thank you for this download, having a lot of fun with it today. I've found issues creating my own series, seems buggy and tedious using the Kunos interface, so yours is king! I rated 5 stars mate, well done.

Hello;
i'd like to try this one, but when i drop the downloaded .rar file into CM, keep getting an error that says 'Nothing found, app couldn't detect any content...'... the downloaded .rar file size is around 26mb.

what am i doing wrong...??? thanks in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%