AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 13th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Did 60% damage change your approach to this event?

• Yes, I practiced more.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, I drove more cautiously.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nah, I never send it.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nah, I always send it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't enter due to damage increase

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Interslice

Staff
Premium
wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-71-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-davide-rigon-sam-bird.jpg

Screenshot_rss_gt_shadow_v8_lilski_watkins_glen_14-7-118-1-2-24.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club. This week we are going to watkins glen international circuit for 60 minutes of racing action. In before the IMSA double header!

Watkins_Glen_International_Track_Map.svg.png

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server information:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
  • 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification (20 minutes)
  • 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (60 minutes)

Cars: DLC is required for this event

Event details:
  • Track: Watkins Glen International - Download
  • Pit stop: Mandatory
  • Track Temps: 20C air/27C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Damage: 60%

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
Recommended App: CrewChief
(download here)
Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)

Entry list:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Took the fat boy around this track and it felt very nice apart from overheating left front. In fact, it felt nice (though not necessarily fast) on every track I've tried it so far, and now I understand why @RasmusP switched to it. This thing is a tank, you can get away with imperfect driving, unlike the Audi. The only question is, how slow is it?

Took the fat boy around this track and it felt very nice apart from overheating left front. In fact, it felt nice (though not necessarily fast) on every track I've tried it so far, and now I understand why @RasmusP switched to it. This thing is a tank, you can get away with imperfect driving, unlike the Audi. The only question is, how slow is it?

Not Long ago we had @Aksu racing with us in the Nissan, constantly fighting with Chris Down for the win.

Say welcome to flat spots for tires :D
Really is that possible? I have no idea about damage in AC as I only raced here.

I’m really curious what AC does offer regarding damage simulation…

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.7%