AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sun 30 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can I be moved to reserves? I hurt my back in the gym a couple of days ago so I'm not sure if I'll be up for it later on. If there is a spot available by qualifying and I can drive, I can show up then but I don't want to take a spot from someone who'd be in a better form than me. Sorry for the kerfuffle.

Sorry for the kerfuffle, but I didn't get any real time to practice with the 488, so would prefer to go back to the 650S :)

Sorry about the fuss. Aki, feel free to "haha" this comment again, it certainly deserves it :p

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED FOR REGISTRATION

Server configuration is now completed, so sorry but no more changes can be made.

Reserve's there still is a very good chance that you may get on the grid ..we sadly often have more than a few "no shows" but sadly of course you will no longer have the car choice option...that is not to say you will not get the car you prefer, it just depends on what car the "no show" had chosen.

Sorry guys, my game crashed when was 15 minutes left on the race, I made some mistakes at the beginning and that put me at the end of the field, but I´m happy because I qualify 10th and my pace was good during the race, I think that for the first time I could be fighting for 8th place at the end so it was a nice improvement for me. But I don´t know why my computer was doing some strange things all day:cry:

spent the race witnessing crazy good battles in front of in me at the start and the end. The battle of godzillas. It was awesome.

the front was like a 3 or 4 way side battle from my perspective

Sorry to the black Lamborghini who i touched after I left the pits with fresh tires. My fault

Thanks chaps, on the whole it was a clean race I believe :thumbsup:

I stayed on the same set of tires for the whole race, but really struggled in the last few laps, I was loosing so much time.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing