AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sun 01Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Scruffy race from me although I did have good pace for the most part. Sorry to Chris for lap 3, thought I was closer than I was so went for the move but I completely misjudged it and barely got a wheel along side. And Michael, I should have yielded, didn't take into account line and tires sufficicently, I'll be sure to have a cleaner race next week.

Great battle with Eugene though.

Good race for me.
I develop a very good well balanced car, which was fast on the fast turns but slow on the straights. I could not remove any more rear wing as it made a big difference on the last two sweep turns. The lack of horsepower made the car a sitting duck against the Godzillas and Lambos. Did not found a big difference in pace between medium and hard compound, so decided on hards with the advantage of not changing tyres on the pitstop. Qualified pretty well and had a good start, but as expected I started to get passed by cars using more soft compounds. On a pass done by @Celtic Pharaoh before the inner loop, I tried to get positioned behind him, but I did not saw @Pauli Ahonen was behind too and bumped him out. Man I am very sorry, I really did not saw you at all, was way to focused on Tarik position. After that I managed to keep close to those fast cars, but a fight between them and the tyre wear allowed me to gain ground back. After I extend my pitstop a couple of laps, I was able to get ahead of Tarik with a comfortable gap. The rest of the race was just keeping good pace and racing two lapped cars for most of the time, do not no why.
Thanks all for the good racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing