AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 27th of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just tried to get online and I have epic issues with latency. Restarting router didn't help so I'm gonna have to let this one go.:cry: Hopefully someone can get my place instead. ;) sorry for late notice, haven't been home all day long and just noticed problems with my internet.

My first race with RD today... I did my best when getting overlapped :)

I'm slow when compared to you, 4 sec a lap is not a joke! This was my first time at VIR, maybe at monza it will be better.

Sorry for not using the mic, but here in Malta it's hot, I have a fan facing me that will create some noise that might annoy you... so I keep the mic mute. Cya next time

Sandro, You think you are slow! 4 seconds? thats nothing my friend. Try lap time of 2.04 offline, lol. Sorry cannot work the maths. Had a stroke and its taken a little while to get back to planet earth.
Anyway, I too had my first race with RD in my new AC. Great it was. Hope I didnt gat in anyone's way, but I was just concentrating on getting around in one piece without getting in the way. Think I succeeded! I really enjoyed it and I thank all the guys on the track for their patience.
I reckon RD and me may have a jolly good relationship after this my first race.

My only 'thing' is that I was quite astonished at the difference between offline and online grafix. I have a GTX 1050ti, a Ryzen 1500 something cpu and 8GB of fast DDR4 ram on an AM4 mobo so thought my machine would run better. It may just be the code in AC. Going to try rF2 tomorrow after I D/L it.

Sandro, You think you are slow! 4 seconds? thats nothing my friend. Try lap time of 2.04 offline, lol. Sorry cannot work the maths. Had a stroke and its taken a little while to get back to planet earth.

Yesterday it was my first time on this track, started with 2:05, then slowly slowly managed to go down to 1:49. The trick was not to push, just go round the track slowly to learn the ideal racing line until I went down to 1:55, then I followed faster cars to keep learning from them. You can also view from the camera of faster drivers while in the pits. That helped me a lot to gain another 2 sec

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back