AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 27th of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please sing me up.with the 650s :)
I added you for now, but you have until the end of the day to add your full real name to your profile here and tell me you have. Otherwise I will remove your from the list, you've been asked to do so, several times.
Same goes for the game and TS, if you don't have your name there, I'm going to have to kick you.

Thank you very much for the videos, Eugene. Fantastic, fast flowing layout. I don't know if I can master it, but I'll surely try to enjoy it ;):thumbsup:
You're welcome. It is very enjoyable layout, the flow of the SS sections are addictive plus elevation changes are very nice. Just don't brake at 1 marker after back straight, I think you need 2 for GT3, experiment and see what works. I just didn't realize the guide was in GTLM car, it is still very similar though.

Reactions: Lum
I added you for now, but you have until the end of the day to add your full real name to your profile here and tell me you have. Otherwise I will remove your from the list, you've been asked to do so, several times.
Same goes for the game and TS, if you don't have your name there, I'm going to have to kick you.
Hi Eugene, can you please check if i have entered my name in the correct form. P.s. it is the first time you warn me about the name, i had no clue about this requirement.

You're welcome. It is very enjoyable layout, the flow of the SS sections are addictive plus elevation changes are very nice. Just don't brake at 1 marker after back straight, I think you need 2 for GT3, experiment and see what works. I just didn't realize the guide was in GTLM car, it is still very similar though.

I've tried my trusty Z4, the awefully bitching Ferrari, the awesome soundy Audi and... Godzilla (I couldn't imagine that the weight differente to other cars was so big, and moreover, so differently feeling!). I'll try some other cars, but the BMW and the Audi sound promising so far. As you say, I've tried to follow the lap guide, but immediately needed to adjust some braking points and gears. I can brake at 1 at the back straight, but only with the something slower Z4. It's incredible to see how much different handling have these cars so far.

The track is funny as hell so far. So tricky! I can't imagine having a trauble free race around here, but we have some practice time until Sunday. :sneaky:

View attachment 207794
Take a trip to US and try the amazing flowing VIR circuit alongside IMSA racing series

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3
Cars: DLC is required for this event
Track: Virginia International Raceway full course (Download here)

Recommended App
: Helicorsa (Download here)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (45 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff
  2. Szymon Olizarowicz (Toro)
  3. Chris pinchbeck (650S)
  4. Jani1980 (R8)
  5. Piotr (650S)
  6. rikirk (488)
  7. Lum
  8. Nikos Papamichail (650S)
  9. Bobby Pennington (Toro)