AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 19th of February 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It is full gt3 spec but is not homologated as production numbers do not meet quota hence it has raced in gtx class on its own year or two back...?

It is full gt3 spec but is not homologated as production numbers do not meet quota hence it has raced in gtx class on its own year or two back...?

Yes, that I know, personally I just see it as a hybrid between LMP and GT, but like I said, you can absolutely take it to the race.
It was designed solely to race at 24h of Nords (just like P4/5) and indeed participated 2 years ago, I'm sure they did also last year. I believe they switched from original W16 Turbo to V8 Turbo though. Unless street and race cars had different engines to begin with.

Done some practice this afternoon with stable setup and then during practice and qualify sessions done some tweaks wich totally ruined it. Car was so unstable that I couldn't finish even one decent lap in quali. The race was even worse, spun on the first lap (sorry for the contact with another car), lost so much time and then another spin and few contacts with tires and barriers. After being laped by 5 or 6 cars decided to go to the pit and finish the race. This track is to tight to give you guys safe pass when being laped. It just wasn't my day :mad:
Congratulations to the podium winners ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back