AC GT3 @ VIR - Sun 18 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome ! Always nice to have new guys around :thumbsup: Be sure to set your real name in game and in TS before you join the server.

In case you missed these in the Race Post, here's some handy stuff to get you started here :)

• Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
  • Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
  • Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
  • Racing Club Rules: click here
  • Incident Reporting: click here
Thanks! :)
I already checked the links etc. Very handy stuff indeed!
Nickname on TS and inside AC is up to date with my real name as well.
How does it work with TS? Do i need to speak and assign a "push to talk" button on my fanatec wheel or do you suggest voice activation?

As far of setting the car up for this racetrack, do some of you guys have any hints or tricks?
PS: I just downloaded the track tonight and did a few laps. 1.xx,5 is my best lap so far:thumbsup:
Seems to be a challenge ahead of me tomorrow!!:unsure:

EDIT JK: No laptimes in racethreads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :)
I already checked the links etc. Very handy stuff indeed!
Nickname on TS and inside AC is up to date with my real name as well.
How does it work with TS? Do i need to speak and assign a "push to talk" button on my fanatec wheel or do you suggest voice activation?

As far of setting the car up for this racetrack, do some of you guys have any hints or tricks?
PS: I just downloaded the track tonight and did a few laps. 1.49,5 is my best lap so far:thumbsup:
Seems to be a challenge ahead of me tomorrow!!:unsure:
Push to talk is most certainly preferred but not mandatory, we've had problems with guys hot-micing during the race which can be really annoying :)

Unfortunately I have no experience in the 911 GT3 so I can't help you with it but maybe @HF2000 @Asterix can help you :thumbsup:

Ps. No laptimes in race threads please, it sucks, I know, but rules are rules :rolleyes:

I'd love to join you guys, but when we finished last Sunday, my bad foot / leg felt like it had been through a meat grinder. You guys put way to much pressure on an old man and I have to practice A LOT to try and keep up. Have fun and have a great week.

I take a R8

My real name is Raphael Schaupp

I‘ll try to set my real name in ac, can you tell me how it works please
If you're using content manager go to Settings > Content Manager > Drive > Player's name.
Can't remember how it works in the Default AC launcher 'cause I haven't used it in ages :coffee:

Well this was pretty cool for my first whole race on here, managed to survive the entire time and not finish last, goals achieved I guess :D As I predicted, I had a little spinout on hog pen 20 minutes in which cost me 4 places, and after that I was scared of pushing the car and basically just cruised around in the same position for the rest of the race. Was a bit depressing getting lapped twice in 75min, but it is what it is. But now I know what my main problem is, and that is consistency, my lap times and race line were really jumping around during this 75mins. I dont know how you guys manage to do so many perfect laps in a row, I will certainly have to work on that. Congrats to the guys on podiums and thanks for organizing the race :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 369 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%