AC GT3 @ VIR - Sun 18 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's actually pretty stable through those(if you get 'em somewhat right), only problem is Oak Tree and the really bad pitching through it. The Rear is rising from 33-36mm during braking to 70-73mm when lifting, and the only way to try n' sort it out is through the dampers(because stiffening the front wheel rate to control the pitch results in horrible understeer everywhere else), but the problem is that I already got them right, according to Damper Histograms and Velocities in Motec :O_o:
:unsure: I am in over my head. Fuel level, tire pressure and maybe some wing adjustment - this other stuff is Mandarin. If you flash your lights I'll give way. Still looking forward to it.

To complement you Han, on our many encounters, you have handle the 911 in an impressive way, very rarely making any mistakes, with what is, a difficult car. :thumbsup:

@JoelK, how will the abuse of track limits be checked? Is it a feature in AC Server at all? Or just fair driving agreement? I have only experience with it in RF2.
We will only have track cut penalties in practice and qualifying(where it invalidates your lap), but the Gas Cut Penalty is disabled for the race, because it can cause a bunch of havoc throughout the field. So in the race we go by just trusting the guys to keep inside the white lines, and calling out the guys who don't and are gaining time from that.

My money is on SCG as the dark horse in this race, I think it will be well suited to this circuit.:thumbsup:

I had to check the line up to see if anyone else was foolish enough to drive the SCG. I'll quote Craig as to why the SCG is a bad bet for this track:

Choosing the right car also comes into it, last night I drove the SCG, but that is clearly the wrong car choice for this track ..you needed a 130 litres to complete the race, the tank only holds 110 litres...so no matter what, you had to stop and add 20 litres (compared to other drivers only adding 1 litre) this car used a whopping 3.60 litres per lap ...this car choice for this track would be very unlikely to get you a top 5 position....why did I choose it, because I knew I would never be able to finish the race :thumbsup:

On a track that is difficult to overtake, I don't want to even think about the consequences of going off on the first lap.

Hi guys,
Sign me in with the 911.
This is my very first race i take part in ! :)
Welcome ! Always nice to have new guys around :thumbsup: Be sure to set your real name in game and in TS before you join the server.

In case you missed these in the Race Post, here's some handy stuff to get you started here :)

• Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
  • Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
  • Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
  • Racing Club Rules: click here
  • Incident Reporting: click here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back