Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Is there any simple way Andrew could randomly allocate us cars for both races?, or just more extra unwelcomed work for already overstretched bloke?.....
There's nothing too hard about that, but in general I don't think people want that and I'd rather all the sign ups we can get rather than put people off because they wanted to race their favourite GT. If any individuals want their cars selected for them, I don't mind if they ask me specifically.

There's nothing too hard about that, but in general I don't think people want that and I'd rather all the sign ups we can get rather than put people off because they wanted to race their favourite GT. If any individuals want their cars selected for them, I don't mind if they ask me specifically.

This was just the late night ramblings really based on the thought that sometimes a good car and track combo doesn't seem to be enough nowadays?, I've seen some real weird & wild attempts in the past to "spice-up" club events involving a pack of cards?!! etc......So my car allocation idea is aimed at the people like me really, who tend to pick a mod fave car all too quickly and settle on it and refuse to budge, yet in the past when there have been events when your car is chosen for you, I have often found my "new mod fave car" that I might never have driven otherwise.
Fully agree that it could harm sign ups, so maybe an idea for the shelf just now mate.

This was just the late night ramblings really based on the thought that sometimes a good car and track combo doesn't seem to be enough nowadays?, I've seen some real weird & wild attempts in the past to "spice-up" club events involving a pack of cards?!! etc......So my car allocation idea is aimed at the people like me really, who tend to pick a mod fave car all too quickly and settle on it and refuse to budge, yet in the past when there have been events when your car is chosen for you, I have often found my "new mod fave car" that I might never have driven otherwise.
Fully agree that it could harm sign ups, so maybe an idea for the shelf just now mate.
Always share your ideas. I may try something in the near future.

Shall I sign you in, by the way? I'll even pick your cars for you :laugh:

Well, I've tried reinstalling the mod, didn't work. GSynced it too. No-go.
The next step is reinstalling GSC which I'm too lazy to do, what with all the mods I've accumulated...
I just won't drive the Porsche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years