Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Yea, i'm out too. Cannot adjust my volume, looks like I need to buy a PTT device.
Maybe next time. Have fun Yall!!

Peter
No you can adjust the level in teamspeak. It has a limiter that you can adjust so it shuts off below a certain db. You adjust so that only you voice not your wheel will activate it. It is pretty sensitive if you take time to dial it in.

Brother I am an audiophile from way back, I bet I can help you dial it in so you will be able to have some fun with us. It was just a very unusual pitch that was difficult to over come, but I hear wheels all the time in races. Lets see if we can dial it in. Do you have time to go into the paddock and check it out.

Bottom line, I do not want my equipment hampering anyone's enjoyment. A bunch of people were annoyed by my microphone. So, when I get new equipment, maybe I'll come back some day.
Don't worry about that. TS is also not a requirement, so you can still race without TS. The guys were mostly joking (I go away for 1 minute... :D) You're very welcome, Peter, come and race!

Thanks all for racing! I was very tired and extra slow as a result but I still had fun which is what it is all about. And thanks all for supporting the club despite the late track change, that's top stuff :thumbsup:

GTs on Wednesday, go sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years